Chapter 8

Jessica's POV
I awoke again to the dumb sound of the monitor.'Im literally going to break that thing because if it's beeping'i thought.Lucas was sitting on a chair next to my bedside.His blonde hair was a mess and he had dark circles under his eyes.I could tell he hasn't slept in a while.

"How long was I out for .... again?"I asked."A few hours,"he responded.To be honest Lucas was really comforting and fun to be around.He reminded me of Melissa in a way,always there to make me laugh.His eyes glazed over for a minute like he was in a trance or something.

"The alpha is coming to check on you in a moment."he said.I nodded as a sign of saying okay."So .....do you know how to communicate with your wolf inside you?"he asked."No, not really.She only talks once in a while."

"Oh well it's easy to do.Think of her like a best friend that's constantly next to you that knows everything you're thinking."he said.I smiled at what he said.Hes just like Melissa.....but in a male form."Try talking to her......say her name in your head...but actually call her......go on,try."

I did what he said.'Scarlet?' 'i was wondering when you were gonna start talking to me' well what would you have done if you found out there was a wolf inside you?'i chuckled.'ok i get it' 'So when can I talk to you?' ' well anytime actually...just call on me and we could talk,after all we are one person'

After our small conversation I turned to Lucas but he wasn't there.Just because I didn't believe werewolves were real before,didn't mean that I've never read about them.I know all about mates and alphas,packs and rouges and everything.It was just alot to take in when u heard it the first time.

I decided I wanted to sit up because I was tired of sitting.I looked around before I heard a knock on the door.I turned my head but to my surprise is wasn't Lucas.Another man entered....maybe even the most beautiful man I've ever seen.He had forest green eyes with a hint of hazel,he was well built,jet black hair and about 6'2".

He had a strong aura around him.Every step he took towards me was powerful.The room was filled with a sweet, intoxicating smell and it was coming from............ him?He smelt like the forest with a hint of mint which made my mouth water.I don't know how long we kept eye contact but I broke it as soon as he sat on the chair next to my bedside.

"Hi my name is Damien."God his voice sounds like a Greek god.Its as smoothe as velvet which caused my stomach to fill with butterflies.He held out a hand for me to shake which I gladly accepted.Our hands were a perfect fit for each other.Sparks ignited when he touched me."Hi my name's Jessica.Oh wait!you already knew that hehe" 'nice going ms.ramble'scarlet said.

"It's ok.You're cute when your nervous."My face turned red at the statement."Um go freshen up and then you could come upstairs when you want to."he said.

"Ok"I replied. Time for introductions.

Eesh I don't even know what this is.Hope you enjoyed.

Comment.Vote.Share.Follow