Chapter 7

Damien's POV(3 days later)(a/n the song is for when they meet.Its really sweet,when he sees her play the song)
"So you don't believe it's a trap?"my father asked."I couldn't quite put my finger on it but something about her seems off.....my wolf is on edge."I replied.'Could she be my mate?'i thought.'No impossible......maybe another attack is brewing 'i concluded.

While my father and I were looking over the maps of our territory,Lucas burst through the door."She's awake..... again."I was confused at what he said."What do you mean again?"I ask."Well you see.....I told her about wolves and she didn't believe me so I told her again ...still didn't believe me so I shifted....that's after she got up then she blacked out when I shifted back to my human form."he said in one breath.

I facepalmed myself.I dismissed him and went to take a look at her with my father.On arriving, I was hit with the most mouth-watering smell.It kept getting stronger the more I went to the patient's room.When I opened the door the world seemed to stop.There she was....sitting on the bed,staring at me with those blue bell eyes.Her brown hair outlined her face perfectly and fell just pass her shoulders.Full,pink lips and a cute little nose that was just begging to be kissed.The room smelt of strawberries and warm vanilla...clouding my thoughts even more.

The only word I heard in my head was"Mate..."

Oof....I tried guys..

But yh hope you enjoyed