Chapter 19

Jessica's POV
I took my fighting stance."Oh you're going down Damien,"I thought.I charged in first.I threw some jabs and punches but he blocked them easily.He threw a few jabs.I blocked some but one landed on my rib.

I yelped in pain.I charged in again.I jumped on top of him and bit his neck but not hard enough to kill him.He flung me off.The wound I made began to heal on him but some blood dripped on the ground.

His eyes began to glow signalling his wolf was in charge."Oh shit.Too far."I thought.He charged at me sending me to the ground.Air was knocked out of me for a few seconds....leaving me paralyzed.

Damien took this as an opportunity to bite down on me.His teeth were sharp.I yelled in pain and sprang out from under him.My once pure white fur had blood on it staining it red.I hate when it gets dirty.Scarlet was not happy.Soon my eyes started to glow.

I tried keeping Scarlet in check but she took over.It was my wolf and Damien's head to head.Seeing that alphas like to be in control Damien's wolf wanted dominance.Since I was a princess and an alpha who was born to rule my wolf wanted control as well.

I sat at the back just watching unable to do anything.....lucky me right. *Note the sarcasm*

The fight went on like this for a while.A few bites and scratches.All was going alright until we both pulled away.We looked at each other.....kind of like those long stares before a fight breaks out...yeah those.

Damien's wolf charged at Scarlet.He landed on top of her weighing her down.He nipped her hind legs making her paralyzed.Once satisfied he got off her.I took control....finally....after a long time.Scarlet was injured and worst....unable to move at the moment.

Damien's wolf backed up a bit and began running straight into me.Sending both me and Scarlet flying in to a tree.I felt some bones crack.A few broken ribs.

I was beyond mad.He hurt scarlet my best friend and wolf.I stood up and faced him.I snarled at him.He came at me again.I moved just as he was about to get me.My two front paws stood on his neck.He was unable to move.

His eyes changed back to normal.'Damien is in control'scarlet said.He submitted.I moved away from him.The pack was silent but then they began to cheer.I gave them a wolfy grin.

By the time I turned back around Damien had shifted and wearing a pain of basketball shorts.I was still very mad at him.....even tho his wolf had hurt me and not him I was still mad.

I shifted back...still wearing my clothes I came in.Then I remembered my ribs were broken.A wave of pain hit me.The world began to spin and black dots clouded me vision.I fell to the ground with a thud.

The last thing I remembered was Damien yelling at someone to get the pack doctor.

Yup another update.Hope u enjoyed
-Christi 😘

Jessica:Hello! If you vote in this chapter you'll get to see a fiery argument between me and Damien.
Author: Jessica u sell out!!Why u like this?!
Jessica: you're the one who created me!
Damien:would y'all just shut it!Anywho plz just vote or I might kill myself because of these two arguing.

Author and Jessica:*argues in background*