Chapter 16

Jessica's POV
So after that little incident in his room I went to the bathroom.Not knowing I didn't bring any clothes in here."Wait I didn't bring clothes...not toothbrush...Aw shit."I facepalmed myself and walked outside....wishing I didn't.

The sight that greeted me outside was...let's jus say straight up sexy.Imagine.....damien just got out of bed and still managed to look hot.I had thought he left his room because I heard no movement on the other side of the door."Oh you're out"he said.But I was too captivated in looking at his abs to even hear what he said.

Before my eyes trailed any lower than his waist line a hand was waved infront my face."Earth to Jessica,"said Damien.I came out of my gaze..a little embarrassed for being caught checking him out."Like what you see princess?"he asked with that smirk of his plastered on his face.I felt warmth go to my cheeks.

Blushing like a maniac I turned away and said,"Meh.Ive seen better." "Sure you have"scarlet said sarcastically.'Oh would u be quiet'i snapped.

"I have to go training today.You're welcome to join us anytime you want to."Damien said."I think I'll come today."I replied.I turned on my heels and began to exit his room.I did notice his eyes lighting up before I turned around.Whike walking out I said,"Oh and don't get too excited because you'll be seeing me working out in a sports bra"He pouted and murmured"Thanks for bursting my bubble."I chuckled and walked out his door.

After some minutes of finding my way back to my room I found rose."Hey I'm coming training with y'all today."I said."Yay"she replied excitedly."We meet at the back of the pack house...don't be late"she reminded."I won't."I said reassuringly.I went to change into a sports bra and pants.I looked in the mirror one last time before going out.

'Lets see how Damien would keep his focus now'I thought

Here you go guys.sry if I've been MIA for a while

-Christi 😘❤