Chapter 21

Jess POV
"Wow I didn't know all of that happened."I said.My mom chuckled."Looks like I have to go dear but I promise I'll talk to you soon."And with that she was gone.

Reality came crashing back to me.I remember what happened exactly.Damien broke my ribs and I'm in the infirmary.Nice(note the sarcasm)

I opened my eyes.Again the room was white and boring.I need to talk to Damien about the decor of the infirmary.I wasn't mad at him but he still needed to apologise for what he did.

I sat up."Oh thank God you're awake."Lucas said."How long?"I tried to ask but my throat felt like sandpaper."Oh here drink this."He handed me a cup of water."How long?"I asked again."To be honest you were supposed to be out for at least 2 days....but here you are...waking up after about an hour"the doctor butted in.

"Well I feel better so can I go now?"I asked."Sure.Here are some pain killers...you may get some pain....take them whenever you have pain but don't overdose.The most per day is 2" he concluded.

"Okay.Thanks doc."I smiled.I began my search for Damien.I entered the living room and it was filled with his scent.Everyone was worried of course but I assured them I was fine.They saw me looking around constantly."Damien is in the bathroom he'll come in a minute."Rose said."Oh thanks."I smiled.

About 2mins later Damien came.He looked shocked that I was up.A bunch of emotions passed through his eyes.Lets see um...guilt,love, stunned and a few others."Jess I am so sorry for what I did!How to make it up to you.Ill do anything...just name it."

I laughed.He looked cute when he rambled."It's okay I'm not mad...but do you want to take a walk with me?..in the garden?"I asked."Sure"He said.

We walked in a comfortable silence."Let's sit over there."I pointed to a random spot."Okay."

I was out for a few hours so the sun was setting giving the sky a beautiful mix of pink and purple.Damien looked at the sky.He changed the last time I saw him.He was wearing a black T-shirt that outlined his muscles.Black pants and a pair of shoes.He was in all black which coming from me he looked like a model,very hot.

It took all my energy not to tell him that to his face because let's admit that would be embarrassing."I um-"I began.He turned and was facing me.His eyes shimmering in the light.God he looked hot."I saw my mom.When I blacked out..she came to me and was talking.We sat in a garden just like this."I told him."She explained everything to me..about my dad,about all of it."

He nodded.Explaining this to him didn't feel awkward it felt .... natural.My mother warned me that I would start to feel a pull towards him.I can see what she was talking about.

Damien's POV
She explained everything to me.About her mom and everything.She looked gorgeous in the sunlight.All I wanted to do was kiss her but I didn't think she was ready.

I still listened."But did it have to be me?"She questioned"I mean don't get me wrong I love this life and I love you...."I smirked."You love me?"I asked.I moved closer to her.She gulped and stared at my lips while I stared at hers."I-I um..I love you guys.Youve been so welcoming to me and treated me like I've been here all my life.Constantly supporting me and I love you guys for that.Thank you"She said.

I smiled."You're welcome.We'll always support and love you no matter what.Especially me."I said.She smiled and I could've sworn I melted right there.She was still staring at my lips.

'Kiss her idiot'my wolf said.I summed up my courage and kissed her.

Jess POV
I was still staring at his lips.I wanted to kiss them so bad but I didn't know how to kiss someone because he would've been my first.But my prayers were answered.Before I knew it he was kissing me.

I was a bit shocked but then I responded.Our lips moved in sync with each other.His lips tasted sweet.The pull I had towards him got stronger but I prevented it from getting too strong.

He pulled back to get some air for s second before attacking my lips again.I wasn't complaining tho.I liked that he had control and didnt take it further than kissing me.

We pulled back and rested our heads against each other.Both of us were panting,our lungs wanting air."Y'know that was my first kiss"I smiled."Really?...wow...then I need to kiss you more often"he chuckled a deep and sexy one.

' Lord Jessica you better stop' Scarlet said.I smiled again.I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me."I think we should go back inside now.The others may be looking for us."He said.
"Yeah lets go." We got up and been walking back inside.

'Best first kiss ever'I thought.

They are so cute together.My heart.

Anywho..here is d update I said I was gonna post but forgot because I'm a forgetful idiot.

Lol.Hope u enjoyed.
-xoxoChristi