Chapter 24

Damien's POV
I paced back and forth downstairs in the clinic.Jess fainted after her.... transformation......happened.The doctor came out of the room."She's going to be fine.She just needs to rest and when she's ready she'll start to tame her fire powers."he stated."Okay thanks doc"He bowed respectfully and left.

I hope she won't be in pain when she gets up.

Jess POV
I awoke in the clinic.
'Lemme guess,I fainted again?'i asked scarlet.
'yup'she said.

I felt a little different.Luke there was a new power in me.I got up and went to the bathroom...I really needed to pee.When I looked in the mirror I was a little shocked.My hair was black now and my eyes were blood red.'Your hair and eyes change according to the power you have.You can change it on your command when you get all your powers but for now it changes right after you get your power and the day after.After that it goes back to normal'My wolf said to me.

I nodded.I took off the gown they put me in when I blacked out and pulled a towel over me.My eyes scanned my body until it landed on something red.It was like a tattoo in the shape of a pheonix on fire.
'I guess when I unlock a different power another tattoo comes up?'i asked.
'Yup'scarlet responded.

After the shower I felt great.I felt relaxed and calm.The tattoo was very visible and it felt good to show it off.I was the princess after all and I'm beginning to accept that I am.I came out the bathroom and saw some clothes and a note on my bed.It was from Rhianna.

Hey,
       Wear these clothes I brought for you.The pack is having a meeting on what just happened because right now everyone is freaking out so u need to come explain.Itll be fine..so don't freak out.Me,Damien,Lucas,Marcus,rose and Archer are waiting in the living room for you.
                          ~Rhianna

Great...a meeting.I have to admit Rhianna did know my style.A red top and black mini skirt is exactly what I was in the mood for.I changed and went upstairs to the living room.Damien immediately rushed over to me,hugged me then kiss me.Of course I kissed him back.Thats when he noticed my appearance and so did the others.

They looked a bit stunned."Okay I know my hair and eyes are different but I will explain that at the meeting....as for the tattoo whenever I unlock a power a tattoo comes up symbolizing I have unlocked it."I said.
They made an 'oh' sound."But only the princess of wolves could have obtained these powers...."Rose began."No way!..Are you?"she continued.

"Yes rose.I am the princess of werewolves.Dont freak out...I'll explain everything in the meeting."I said.

"This is awesome."they all said besides Archer."Oh wow you're the princess....do y'all honestly believe her...she must have blacked out so many times her brain isn't in the right place right now."he said.

Clearly he was challenging me because I could hear his thoughts and I was going to prove it.I smirked because he was kidding at the beginning.Everyone turned to him."She's obviously lying.Yall could believe her but I think that she had a vision of the battle and thinks she is the princess....but who am I to say this is right?"he asked.

He began to push my buttons and I didn't like that.He started to ramble after that and some things were offensive.I tolerated it until I snapped."HOW DARE YOU.YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO!I,JESSICA ANDERSON,AM THE PRINCESS OF WEREWOLVES AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL MANNER!DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!"At this point I was no longer in control but scarlet was.I didn't mean to sound so mean and alpha like but he took it too far.
'Do you think that proved it enough?'scarlet asked laughing.
'Yea I think so even tho you had meant to said it kinder I like this way better'I replied but didn't laugh,not wanting to break character.

Archer bowed his head in respect.All of them did even Damien and his parents who had entered.I didn't think I was this powerful."Okay y'all could stop bowing now."I said."Her command was so strong even I obeyed"Damien's father said."I'm sorry.I didnt mean to be that harsh"I said."It's okay love,It was expected."his mom said.

I walked up to Archer."I didn't mean to sound so mean but you pushed my buttons a little too much.Next time I'll actually kick your ass."I laughed."Haha...still haven't lost your humor."he chuckled and crossed his arms.

Damien put an arm around me and I smiled.
"Now I do believe we have a meeting to attend."I said.They nodded and we started walking.Still being able to steal a light kiss before I went outside.

Yup a double update.Hope you enjoyed!❤