4.

Elliot's P.O.V

I walked into the commotion of the Curtis house to find everyone in there.

Dally and I walked to the Curtis house together like we normally did in the morning. And almost every morning there's was a commotion of people.

I began to weave trough everyone but not fast enough apparently cause right as I went to enter the kitchen Steve grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Steveeeee put me down" I groaned.

Steve laughed "if ya really want me to" he said, throwing me into the couch and practically on top of Pony.

"I'm gonna kill you" I yelled as he ran through the house.

I got up and began to ran after him but before I got out the door yelled "sorry Pony!!".

I got out the door as Steve did and jumped onto him, tackling him to the ground. "You outta know me by now" I laughed.

"Yeah, Yeah" he laughed "get off me"

I got off of him and walked back into the house with him close behind me.

I walked in to most people sitting down by now. Except Soda and Two-Bit.

I walked into the kitchen where they were and hoisted myself up onto the counter, next to where they were and grabbing a piece of bacon.

"Morning Cherry" Soda said, looking over to me.

"Morning Cola" I said back, snickering a bit.

"Cola?" He asked, unamused.

I grinned "yeah you know ... like the soda".

They both just stared at me.

"Whatever, I thought it was funny" I shrugged, taking a bite of the piece of bacon I picked up.

Two-Bit busted out laughing "that's a good one Ell"

Soda shook his head lightly, but I could see him trying not to smile.

"Awee Soda I know ya think it's funny" I said leaning over in his direction.

He looked over to me, biting his lip and trying not to smile. But he couldn't help it and bust out laughing.

"See, told you" I said, hoping off the counter and eating the rest of the piece of bacon.

I walked over to the living area and sat down on the arm of the chair that Dallas was sitting in.

On the TV was Mickey Mouse which was usually what's on.

"Alright, Elliot we need to talk" Darry said

I looked over at him and everyone got a little quiet "okay, what's up?".

"Dally and I were talking, and we were thinkin ... what if you stayed here?" He asked.

I hesitated for a moment, sure I absolutely hate staying at Bucks place but I didn't wanna intrude. I rubbed the back of my neck "well shit I don't wanna be too much trouble Darry".

I looked over to Pony and Soda who were looking at me, waiting for my final decision.

"No Cherry, you wouldn't be intrudin at all. You're over here more than Bucks anyways" Soda said "we wouldn't mind, right Pony?"

Pony nodded "nah, it'd be cool".

I looked to Dallas "You're decision kid"

I nodded "I mean Bucks place does always smell like drunks" I laughed a bit "alright, sure I'll stay here"