10.

Elliot's P.O.V

When we walked into the Curtis house, Soda walked straight to the shower, Steve walked straight to Sodas room and I walked straight to my room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me quickly. I took off Sodas jacket, laying it on my bed.

I then took ahold of the hem of my shirt and peeled that off, picking up a new soft blue shirt and putting it on. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them off, pulling out a new pair and sliding those on with my shoes still on. After all that I picked up Sodas jacket and slipped it back on, zipping it up.

I took my wavy hair out of the ponytail it was in, slipping the hair tie around my wrist and flipping my hair to the right side.

I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me and walking out of the room to all the commotion.

Soda had just got out of the shower in just a towel, being as comfortable around us as always.

Steve and I were now waiting on him. He walked to his room and changed within 3 minutes and walked back out to us.

"Hey Soda where are y'all goin?" Ponyboy asked, looking up at us from the couch.

"We're goin to the drag race tonight" he answered.

"Can I go?" Pony asked

"Evie and Elliot are going tonight" Soda shook his head.

I looked over to Pony "Hey Ponyboy How 'Bout you and I go to the movies tomorrow huh?"

He nodded "alright Elliot"

"Okay, don't get to bed too late, you've got school tomorrow"

"Are you not goin tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know, I expect we'll be out a bit late" I said as Soda and Steve walked to the door waiting on me.

I waved to Pony and then to everyone else, Steve walked out and Soda held the door for me and walked out behind me.

"Steve are we picking Evie up?" I wondered as we made our way over to Steve's house to pick up his car.

"Yeah, you two can meet finally" he smiled lightly and nodded.

It only took us a few minutes to get to Steve's house.

"I'll sit in the back with Elliot so you and Evie can sit up front" Soda said and opened one of the back seats of Steve's car, letting me in first and he got in after me, closing the door.

Steve got in the front seat and started the car, pulling out of the driveway and driving on the way to pick up Evie.

I guess I didn't realize how close Evie's House was cause it only took a few minutes to get there.

She quickly got into the car, closing the door behind her and leaning over, kissing Steve.

"Hey Soda" she smiled and looked back behind us.

She looked to me "Hey, I'm Evie"

She was gorgeous with light brown hair and soft green eyes, she wore a white long sleeve shirt and jeans.

"Hi, I'm Elliot, Elliot Winston" I smiled back.

"Oh, so you're Dallas's sister. Steve's told me about you" she nodded

"Steve's talked a lot about you" I chuckled "and who could blame him"

"Oh thank you" she giggled and turned back to Steve.

They make such a cute couple and I've only been around the for a few minutes.

Steve turned out of her driveway and he began to make his way to wherever the drag race was.