06.

[CHAPTER SIX : BELLE]

     After Miss James gave the girls their locker numbers and directed them to their classes, they finally sat down in their first class of the day, which was everybody else's second class of the day

     After Miss James gave the girls their locker numbers and directed them to their classes, they finally sat down in their first class of the day, which was everybody else's second class of the day. Bella sat down next to Rory, giving her sister a small smile before opening her book to the page that was written down on the board.

While the teacher was teaching, a girl that sat in the front of the class kept finishing the teacher's sentences, which Bella found really annoying considering the teacher wasn't even asking a question. She looked over her shoulder to see her sister looking slightly panicked because of the seemingly-genius girl that sat at the front of the class.

After about ten minutes of listening to the girl continually cutting the teacher off, the door to the classroom opened, causing everyone to look at the door. A fairly tall boy walked in, he had blond hair and walked in as if he owned the place.

"Ah, Mr. Dugray," The teacher said, greeting the boy.

"Sir," The boy greeted, handing the teacher his note.

"Nice to have you back. I hope your Grandfather's better," The teacher said to him.

"Much better, sir."

"Good. Take your seat, please."

The boy strolls to the back of the classroom, staring at Rory, while Bella completely ignored the boy because he seemed like bad news.

Once he slipped into his seat at the back of the class, he asked the boy in front of him, "Who's that?"

"New girl," The other boy responded, then continuing, "More than one," he said pointing to Bella who sat taking notes.

The blond boy's eyes trailed from one sister to the other, he couldn't see her face so he couldn't say much, so he ignored her.

The bell finally rang, the teacher dismissed the class, the blond saying, "Looks like we got ourselves a Mary," talking about Rory.

"Miss, uh, Gilmore, could you come up here please?" The teacher asked. Bella and Rory both walked up to the front of the class, "Oh yes. There's two of you, I forgot," The teacher laughed uncomfortably, then continued, " Here are last week's study materials," Handing them both a huge binder, "There'll be a test on them tomorrow, but since you're new, you can both take a makeup on Monday. Will that be sufficient time?"

"Monday? Sure, that's fine," Rory answered for both of them.

"Good. That's just an overview. It would be very helpful to you to borrow one of the other student's personal notes. They tend to be more detailed," The teacher told them both.

"More detailed?" Bella asked the teacher in panic as she stared at the binder she held in her hands.

" It seems daunting right now, I know."