14.

Carly's POV

The next day, Nikki's withdrawal started to get less noticeable. He feels like he has the flu, but his stomach isn't cramping anymore, he finally slept, he can stay still, he's no longer punching the ground and moving all around to try to get the pain to stop.

I decided that I should get the rest of the guys together to help me talk to him. I snuck away when Nikki was asleep and went to his house and got his phone book to receive their numbers. They all seemed surprised to hear from me after how mad I was about what they said.

I was angry, but at the moment, I don't care about any of the things they said. I care about Nikki getting help. With how depressed he's gotten from being clean, I don't know if he'll stay clean. I explained everything to each guy so they know what to do as soon as they get here.

Nikki crashed on my bed a few hours prior. He's still sleeping, the boys should be over anytime now. I breathed out, hoping that Nikki wouldn't be mad at me for doing this. His emotions have been kind of all over the place.

I heard a knock on the door, I quickly walked over to it and opened it. "Hey," Tommy greeted me. "Hey, please come in. Nikki's still asleep." I said, gesturing him to walk inside. Tommy walked inside and stood there awkwardly. "Hey, Carly?" Tommy finally broke the silence. "Yeah?" I asked, shutting the door. "I just wanna say, I'm sorry for what the boys and I said. We weren't saying that stuff to make fun of you, we wanted to tease Nikki and we took it too far, we really like you, you've been the best for Nikki out of every girl he's ever had a fling with," he started. "And I can tell you're not a fling, especially what you're doing for him now, we know you're a great girl. I'm sorry." He finished. I smiled and walked over to hug him.

Tommy wrapped his arms around me. "I'm guessing you accept my apology?" He asked, laughing. I laughed. "Yes, I accept your apology."

The rest of the boys finally came over, too. We were all sitting around my living room, waiting for Nikki to wake up. We decided to just let him wake up naturally, that way he wouldn't already be annoyed with one of us waking him.

It seemed like we were waiting an eternity, finally Nikki walked into the living room. "Oh, hey." He greeted the guys, clearly confused. They all returned a quick hi and I stood up. "Here, sit down. We all wanted to talk to you." I said. Nikki shuffled over and sat down between Tommy and Mick, Vince and I were sitting on the love seat.

"We all heard you were trying to get sober," Tommy began. Nikki's eyes went wide and looked around at all of us, then his eyes locked on me. "You set this up?" He asked, sounding kinda bitter. "Don't get mad at her, Nik. Honestly, we've all wanted to do this just didn't know how." Vince spoke up.

"I'm not doing this to make you upset, I'm doing this because I care for you," I said. "I'm doing this because I don't know if you're committed to staying clean once the withdrawal is over and you leave." I continued.

"You don't trust me to stay clean?" He spat, clearly mad with me. "Honestly, no I don't, Nikki. You've been dependent on drugs for a while and I don't know if you'll enjoy being sober and I brought your 3 best friends, who know you more than I do, to talk to you, too." I spat back. Nikki fell back on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

"We're here with some tough love today, Nikki," Mick finally spoke. "We know you have a really bad drug problem-" "You act like I'm the only one who has a problem, all of us here fave addiction!" Nikki yelled. "Vince killed someone because of his addiction and nobody sat him down!" Nikki yelled, gesturing to Vince. "He's suppose to be sober but, he's still drinking, nobody sits him down!" He continued. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know that was an accident, stop throwing it in my fucking face," Vince said, coldly. "What..?" Slipped out of my mouth, genuinely confused. "I got into a car accident, I was drunk and I lost control of the car, an oncoming car hit the passenger side that our friend was in and he died." Vince said, his voice low. "The other two people have brain damage, it was a while back. I'm suppose to stay sober with my 5 years of probation-" "And, he's not!" Nikki cut him off.

I shook my head and stood up. "No, I'm not just doing this for Nikki anymore." I started. "Everyone here has a problem with addiction. You're all going to get sober. I mean it," I said. They all were taken aback. "Incase you all haven't noticed, you have many people who LOVE you and none of them want you to die, I really don't want any of you all to die." I said. I walked over to my records and picked two up. "See these?" I asked showing them their two albums. "I saved up money I bought these myself and I listen to them on a regular basis. You all have a gift and you're all so talented and none of you seem to care!" I exclaimed. I put the albums down.

"Carly-" "Don't try to make excuses!" I cut Vince off. "If I have to, I will lock the doors to my house and not let any of you out until you are all clean, is that clear?" I said. They all stayed silent, looking at each other. "I said," I stepped forward a little. "Is. That. Clear?!" I said, raising my voice with every word. They all quickly shook their heads. "Good." I said, crossing my arms.

"You'd let us stay here so you can help us get sober?" Tommy asked. I nodded. "We wouldn't intrude?" He added on. I shook my head. "So, can we stay here?" Tommy asked, I nodded. "I appreciate the offer to stay here, but I have a girlfriend and she wouldn't like that I'm staying at another girls house. She can help me." Mick spoke up.

"Okay, that's fine. Vince, Tommy," I said looking at both of them. "You're both staying here with Nikki and I'm gonna help you all." I said.

They all stayed silent for a moment. Then, out of nowhere, all 4 of them got up and ran over and hugged me all at once. I stumbled back a little and then hugged them back the best of my ability.

"Thank you, Carly." Vince said. "We won't let you down, okay?" Nikki finally spoke for the first time in a while. "Okay." I smiled.

(a/n: this one was more of a happy one, yay :'D i hope you're all enjoying this story so far, thank you so much for reading. please vote! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)