37.

Carly's POV

I checked the calendar and smiled wide. I walked over to Vince. "Hey, today's December 11th right?" I asked him. He looked up from his book. "Yep, why?" He asked. I gave him a look. "Oh, yeah! Nikki's birthday." He smiled. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "He's 27 today." I smiled wide. "What did you get for his birthday?" Vince asked. "Well, I got his size from Tommy and I got him new leather pants and a new leather jacket, since I basically stole his other one." I giggled. "And a homemade card." I added on. "Can I see the card?" Vince asked. "It's already sealed, sorry." I replied. He returned to reading his book.

I got up and walked over to the bunks. I pushed the curtains aside and saw Nikki's sleeping face. I smiled and then carefully climbed inside the bunk, getting over top of him, my legs on both sides of him and my hands gently resting on his chest. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed, Nikki jumped and yelped as I was screaming it, causing me to laugh. "Jesus, Carly." He laughed. "You almost gave me a heart attack." He held his chest. "It's your 27th birthday!" I exclaimed, smiling showing my teeth. "Wow, you must be really happy because you rarely smile like that," Nikki commented. I leaned down and kissed him softly. He kissed back and his hands rested on my ass, squeezing gently. "Mm, can this be my birthday gift?" Nikki murmured against my lips. I giggled and broke away from the kiss.

"No! I have stuff planned!" I said, giggling. I climbed down from his bunk. "Up, up, up!" I said, walking towards my suitcase to get dressed. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. I decided on wearing high waisted black jeans and just a lacy bra. I slipped on Nikki's leather jacket that I basically just took and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and did my makeup while I was in there. Foundation, winged out eyeliner, mascara, light blusher and dark red lipstick.

I walked back out and Nikki's eyes went wide. "Wow, you look amazing, Carly Beth." He said, walking over and resting his hands on my waist. "Damn, Carls!" Tommy yelled. "You're not allowed to say that!" Nikki yelled back, causing me to laugh. He leaned down and kissed me. "What do you have planned?" Nikki asked. "Well, you'll just have to wait to find out." I said. Today is the start of our small break during the tour, so we have a few days to ourselves, to relax and it came at the perfect time.

We all got dressed and we decided to get a hotel room and have a small gathering before we go to bars. Nikki sat down on the bed and pulled me into his lap. "There are so many dirty things I want to do to you right now," he whispered in my ear, causing my face to heat up, I smiled and bit my lower lip. "Tonight when we come back." I whispered in his ear. His grip on me tightened and he pulled me closer to him. "Perfect." He said, above a whisper.

"Okay, so who wants to go first with the presents?" Vince asked. "Me!" Tommy said. He pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels with a ribbon wrapped around it. Nikki laughed. "Thanks, man!" He smiled and put it next to him. "I'll go." Vince said. The first thing was blow and more Jack Daniels, big surprise there. "What the hell are these?" Nikki asked, laughing as he pulled out handcuffs. "Incase you and Carly B want to have some fun." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Wow, thanks. I've always wanted these." Nikki replied, sarcastically, smile spread across his face. Next was Mick and he got Nikki a new ring and an 8-ball of coke.

"You have too much blow," I laughed. "Well, we can share it." He said, kissing my cheek. "What did you get me, Carly Beth?" He asked. I got up from his lap and grabbed the bag from next to the bed and I walked over and sat down next to him. "For you." I smiled. He kissed my head and opened it up. His eyes lit up when he saw what I got him. "Babe, you didn't have to get me this." He said, "but, I wanted to. I basically took your leather jacket so, I got you a new one." I giggled. He reached down and pulled out the card. He opened it up. "Aw, did you make this?" He asked. I nodded. He opened the card and read it, by the end of it, a smile was plastered on his face. He put the card down and stood up, he took my hands and stood me up and then lifted me up in a hug.

"Nikki!" I squealed, holding onto him. "I love you so much, Carly Beth." He said, spinning me around. I laughed and he finally sat me down and kissed me. "Thank you so much, this has been the best birthday I have ever had." He said, breaking the kiss. "It's because of the handcuffs, right?" Vince asked, earning a chuckle from Nikki. "Yep, totally." He replied.

"Okay, so, who's ready to go hit the town?" I asked, looking up at Nikki. "Let's fucking go!" Tommy cheered, causing me to laugh. "Let's go have the best night of our lives," Nikki said, taking my hand and heading towards the door.

(a/n: kinda funny how i'm posting a chapter about nikki's birthday on tommy's actual birthday. oops. either way, thank you for reading! i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)