42.

Carly's POV (Smut Warning)

The night progressed and we drank more and drugs were a constant, Nikki and I are still on the bed, but now we're underneath the comforter. The boys are still here. We're not listening to something else, I wasn't really paying attention, though. Nikki and I are talking amongst ourselves while the other three are talking to each other.

Nikki turned on his side, facing me. I smiled and kissed him. I laid back on the pillow and I noticed that Nikki has a smirk on his face. What's he thinking of? "What is it?" I asked, smiling. He didn't reply, he just rested his hand on my bare thigh, which wasn't that hard since I'm wearing a skirt for once. I felt goosebumps appear on my body. Anytime he touches me, he has that affect on me. He started to run his hand up my thigh, underneath my skirt, which was fine, I didn't think much of it until his hand ran to my clit through my panties, my eyes went wide.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. "Just having some fun with my lady." He whispered. "The boys are here!" I hissed, still whispering. "Just don't be loud." He whispered, smirking at me. He moved my panties to the side and I felt his finger run up my clit, I dry swallowed and looked up at Nikki. "Just relax," he whispered, as he told me that, he started to massage my clit. I bit my lower lip to suppress the moans that are threatening to come out. Nikki chuckled a little. "This is fun," he whispered. "For who?!" I whispered, he slid his fingers in and started to slowly pump his fingers in and out, I gasped and Vince looked over.

"What's the matter, Carly B?" He asked. Nikki continued fingering me. I gripped his wrist underneath the covers and he only went faster. "Nothing!" I replied to the best of my abilities. "Alright." He said, giving me a weird look. He returned to his conversation with Tommy and Mick. I looked back at Nikki and I could tell he's holding back a laugh. "I'm going to kill you." I whispered.

"No you won't, you love this." He whispered, leaning in and kissing me, as he did, he inserted another finger, I bit his lower lip, probably more aggressively than I intended, causing Nikki to laugh under his breath. I felt his thumb massage my clit and it was driving me over the edge. I laid back and buried my face in his chest, I gripped onto his shirt and tugged. My heart rate was picking up, I felt the build up inside me, my muscles began to twitch, my heart was beating rapidly and my chest seemed to get hotter, I buried my face in his chest as my orgasm shook my body. I felt hot tears roll down my face from not being able to make any sounds, my legs shook against Nikki's hand.

I fell back on the bed, and started to try to catch my breath. I looked over at Vince, Tommy and Mick. They didn't turn or look over, I closed my eyes and sighed out in relief. "Damn, didn't know I had that much of an affect on you." Nikki whispered in my ear. I wiped the few tears off my cheeks and opened my eyes. "Just wait, I'm going to get you back." I whispered, he raised his eyebrows. "Is that so?" He whispered. "Because, I don't make sounds like someone else." He teased, still whispering. "Well, that'll change." I said, speaking a little louder and winked at him.

(a/n: 👀 thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)