45.

Carly's POV

A few weeks went by since the argument with Nikki, we haven't been arguing, more like bickering and he's been sharp with me ever since. A few times a week, I've been going to pole dancing lessons. I haven't been telling Nikki what I've been doing, which only is making him more upset with me. But, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Today is the day, well more like night, that the video is being shot. I had left before Nikki and I'm already at the first location. I got in my outfit and I was getting ready for the video to start. I'm standing backstage, peeking out to see when the boys arrive. I was getting more and more anxious.

I smiled when I heard the music start to kick up and the boys walked in and sat down at the table. The director was backstage with us and giving us all our queue to go out. A few girls went out and I peeked out again and saw Nikki's expression light up when he saw the girls walk out. I scowled a little and walked forward to get ready to walk out.

I stepped forward, standing right in front of the curtain. "Okay, go." The director said. I took a deep breath and pushed the curtains open and strutted out, moving my hips with each step. I took a look at Nikki and his jaw dropped and his eyes went wide. I smirked and grabbed onto the pole and spun around and moved my hips when I stopped and slowly swayed my hips as I moved down to my knees.

Nikki's facial expression never changed and Vince hollered and shook Nikki. I smiled and stood back up and started to dance around the pole. I took off the leather jacket I had on and threw it to the side and spun around the pole again. Vince got up and walked over to the side of the stage and put a $100 bill in his mouth and leaned over and I took it from him and put it in the the bralette I'm wearing and stood back up and danced around the pole again, Vince was laughing and clapping and I looked back at Nikki who was now grabbing his leather jacket from off his shoulder and marching over to me.

He quickly came over and threw the jacket over my shoulders and lifted me up carried me off stage. "We're taking a break!" He yelled and carried me backstage and put me down. "What the hell was that?!" He yelled. "What do you mean? It's not that big of a deal." I said, crossing my arms. "Cut the crap! You knew this would make me mad!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I knew it would! You've been acting like a dick to me for weeks!" I yelled back.

He sighed and put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Carly–" "No, I don't want to hear what other mean things you have to say! You've been saying them to me for weeks!" I cut him off. "Just finish your shoot. I'm going home." I said and threw the leather jacket at him. I walked back to the dressing room and quickly got dressed back into my regular clothes. I grabbed my keys and walked outside.

Nikki quickly ran in front of me. "Carly, I'm sorry." He said. I felt tears brim my eyes. "You've been so mean to me." I said, a tear rolling down my face. I saw Nikki's face soften. "I'm sorry, I don't know what comes over me sometimes." He said, sadly. "You don't deserve that." He added on. "First, I'm not supportive of this and you're mad, I join in and try to have fun with you and the boys and you get mad at me for that, too. I can't win." I said, more tears rolling down my cheeks. Nikki placed his hands on the side of my head and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "I'm sorry, Carly Beth. It's not your fault. It's mine, I'm just on edge. I'm sorry, babe." He said, looking at me intently. I sniffled.

"It's okay, I accept your apology." I said. "It's not okay, I shouldn't treat you like that. After everything you've done for me and after everything I put you through, I shouldn't be an asshole like that to you." He said. "Nikki, it's fine." I said. "I'm not mad." I said, smiling a little. He smiled. "I missed that smile." He said and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. "Also, you looked amazing up there." He said. I smiled and leaned back to look up at him. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Hell yeah! Those girls got nothing on you, you're the most beautiful and amazing women I have ever laid my eyes on." He said. I smiled more and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. He kissed back and pulled me closer to him.

He broke the kiss. "Stay until the shoot is done, please. After it's over, I'm taking you out." He said. I raised my eyebrows. "Where?" I asked. "Anywhere you want." He said, holding my hands.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed, please make sure to vote! it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)