44.

Carly's POV

I played with my lip ring as I organized mine and Nikki's closet yet again. I put all his stuff back in and organized his clothes and put all the ones that had fallen off the hangers back on. I heard footsteps trailing through the house and I looked over towards the door and saw Nikki's head pop in. "Hey, Carly Beth." He greeted me and walked over and kissed my head. I smiled. "Hey, lovely." I replied.

This past year has been amazing with Nikki. Living with him is the best decision I've ever made. We've been together for a year now and we're stronger than ever. The boys next album, "Girls Girls Girls," release date is quickly coming up.

"I have some great news." He said, leaning against the bedroom wall. I shut his closet door and leaned against the door. "What is it?" I smiled. "We're going to be filming the Girls Girls Girls video soon." He said, beaming. I smiled wide. "That's exciting! What's is going to be like?" I asked. He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "Well, it's going to take place in strip clubs." He said, I raised my eyebrows. "Oh?" "Yeah, it's kinda all I used to do with the boys before you came into my life." He said. I nodded. "Oh, alright." I said simply and walked over to the bed and fell back on it and grabbed my book.

"Are you okay with that?" "If I said I wasn't, would it change anything?" I asked, glancing over at him. He slowly shook his head. "Then, there's my answer." I said. "It's not a big deal, you know I'm committed to you." He said, walking over and sitting on the bed next to me. "Yeah, I know. That doesn't mean I like the thought of my boyfriend going and looking at half naked women." I said. "It's just a video." He said. "I didn't say anything." I shrugged and looked at Nikki. He rolled his eyes. "You're being childish." He said. "Nikki, I didn't say anything." I said, putting my book down. "It's the way you're acting. You should be excited for me." He said.

My eyes went wide. "Never did I say I wasn't excited for you, that was the first words that came out of my mouth!" I said, sitting up. Nikki shook his head and stood up. "You're always around Vince and I never have a problem with it!" He retaliated. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "I don't see Vince half naked, and he's just my friend!" I said, now standing up myself. "Don't even try to compare this to mine and Vince's friendship." I said, walking away from him. I could hear him following me, clearly he's not done with this argument.

"I'm just saying, you should be happy that we're even making a new video." He said trailing behind me. "Nikki, I never said I wasn't happy. Am I not allowed to be thrilled that my boyfriend is going to look at naked women?" I said, turning around and facing him. "It's just the way you're acting!" He said. I could tell he's growing frustrated and I really don't want to deal with him like that. I walked over and slipped my shoes on. "Where are you going?" He asked as he saw me grab my keys. "I'm going to see Vince, or am I not allowed to?" I said, rolling my eyes. I brushed past him and walked out the door, slamming it shut.

I quickly drove over to Vince's house. I got out quickly and knocked on his door. He opened the door fairly quickly. "Hey, Carly B." He greeted me, smiling. He stepped aside and I walked in. "What brings you here?" He asked, shutting the door. I turned around. "Nikki told me about the Girls Girls Girls video," I stated. Vince made an "ah" face and chuckled. "Let me guess, you're not too thrilled on the idea of it?" He asked, walking over and sitting on his couch, I followed and sat next to him. "Of course not, I didn't say he couldn't do it, but we got into an argument and then he brought up our friendship," I said. Vince furrowed his eyebrows. "What about it?" He asked. "He basically said that he's okay with us being friends and he doesn't make a big deal out of it like I am with this video." I said. Vince laughed. "Those two things aren't even comparable." He said. "That's what I said!" I exclaimed, causing Vince to laugh again.

"I have an idea." Vince said. I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I asked. "Well, I know something that'll make Nikki reeeeal mad." He laughed. "I'm intrigued." I laughed. "I could get you a place as one of the girls in the video." He said. My eyes went wide, seeing my expression, Vince laughed. "You won't be one of the girls that get naked, just dancing on the pole." He said. "I don't know.." I said. "I know you can do it, and I think it'll be payback for the way he acted today." He said. I thought about it for a moment.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said, smiling.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome. okay bye👻)