The longest 9 mooths ever

2 Month later
Minerva woke up in her bed at Hogwarts. She had slept there last night because the new school year started today. She got up and immediately ran for the restroom. Emptying her guts in the chamber pots she stood up and washed her face. The only thing running through her mind was 7 more months. She got changed and headed for the great hall .she sat in her chair in between Albus and Severus at the staff table . Now that she was eating for two she was hungry all the time. She found herself eating things she hate, she's also been yelling at anyone who tries to touch her. " how are you feeling today Minerva." Albus asked "quite fine for someone who's constantly emptying her guts ." she said giving him a sarcastic smile he patted her back and she slapped it away telling him not to touch her "ok Minerva as you wish."he said smiling I turned to Severus who sniggered when I slapped Albus "Severus may I ask what's so funny ." "Nothing Minerva,ow what was that for ."he said afterI hit him "for lying to me right in my face." I said getting up and walking out of the hall

Mouth later :
Minerva woke up early because she had a class right after breakfast.she walked into the hall to sea it pack . Before she could even move Bill and Charlie Weasley walked up to me "good morning professor Mcgonagall ." " good morning ,did you need something?" I asked with my usual stern expression "we were wondering if you were ok ?" " ok ? why do you ask?" "Well professor because you cut yesterday's class short." "I'm perfectly fine ." I said but they gave me a look of disbelief . I walked away towards the staff table and sighed sooner or later all the students would now I cannot hide the fact that I'm pregnant for ever . I was already showing but luckily my robes were not tight at all . When she reached the table she said to Albus "how will they react ?" "how will who react to what?" " how will the students react to me being pregnant?" I said frowning "Minerva who cares how they will react don't let that bother you ." "Albus I care and it does bother me, sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it ?" "If what's all worth it?" "If Being pregnant is worth the pain ." " Minerva of corse it's all worth it every minute of it ,when you hold that child in your arms and look into its beautiful face,it is all worth it." " oh Albus ." I said tears running down my face I quickly wiped my face so the students wouldn't see "mmm" I turned it Severus giving him a stern look " what is wrong with you ,was are conversation to emotional for you?" I said sarcastically "no it was so moving , you no Minerva I thought you would never care about what other people think,I guess I was wrong ." "hm" I got up and headed for my class room. She sat down regretting leaving the table because she was really hungry but had to push er hunger out of her mind as the 6th years entered the classroom.I stood up and spoke " today class I have decided to give you a pop quiz." the grunted but ignore it and continued .I was about to speak when Filius came in and said "Poppy needs you Minerva." "All right Mr. Weasley please had out the quizzes I will be right back and no talking." I walked out and headed for the hospital wing .