Happy Halloween

Narrator POV.

By the next day Rebecca, Harry and Ron thought that meeting Fluffy (The three headed dog) was and amazing adventure, and they eager to have another. In the meantime Harry informed Ron and to his nollage Rebecca  (though he didn't know that she already new) about the package that seemed to have been moved from Gringotts to Hogwarts. Harry and Ron spent a lot of time wondering what could need such heavy protection, while Rebbec tried so hard not to tell them. She had desided that she would not tell them what was going to happen but instead try to guide them in a way. As for Neville and Hermione, well Neville didn't want anything to do with the trape door while Hermione had stopped talking to them which didn't bother the boy's but it did bother Rebecca. All the boys wanted was a way to get back at Malfoy, which came by the mail. 

As the mail avrived at breakfast everyone's attention was caught by a long thin package that was being carried by six owls. Rebecca smiled at the shocked look on Harrys face as the package was dropped in front of him. Ron and Rebecca leaned into Harry to read the letter that another owl had drop. It read: DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE. It contains your new Nimbus two thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for your first training session.                                                                                                                                                                                       Minerva McGonagall.

Rebecca turned towards the staff table to see her mother looking at them, she smiled then turned back to Harry. "I've never even touched one." Ron was saying. They got up and left quickly, wanting to unrap the broomstick in private before their first class. Unfortunately as they walked across the entrance hall they found the way upstairs was blocked by Crabbe and Goyle. Malfoy seized the package from Harry. "That's a broomstick," He said throwing it back to harry. "you'll be in for it this time Potter, first years aren't allowed them,"  

"It's not any old broomstick," Ron said, he couldn't resist it. "Its a nimbus two thousand. what did you say you've got at home Malfoy, a commet two sixty?" Ron grinned at Rebecca and Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus." "What would you know about it Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handle," "Shut up Malfoy." Rebecca said. Before Malfoy could say anything Professor Flitwick appeared next to Malfoy. "Not arguing I hope?" he said. "Potter's been sent a broomstick Professor." Malfoy said quickly. "Yes, yes that's right," Said Flitwick, beaming at Harry. "Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances Potter. And what model is it?" "A Nimbus Two Thousand sir." said Harry as the three of them tried not to laugh at the look on Malfoy's face. "And it's really thanks to Malfoy here that I've got it." He added 

They headed up the stairs, smothering their laughter at Malfoy's rage and confusion. "Well it's true. Harry chortled as they reached the top of the marble staircase. "If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall I wouldn't be on the team..." "So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules?" came an angry voice from behind them. Hermione was stomping up the stairs. "I thougt you weren't speaking to us?" said Harry "Yes don't dtop now," Ron said "It's doing us so much good. "Ron!" saidd Rebecca as Hermione marched away.

On Halloween morning Rebecca awoke to a house elf she new to be called Duri. "Good morning ma'am" she said "Good morning Duri" Rebecca said rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Once she did she finaly looked at what Duri was caring, and smiled. Every year on Halloween Dumbledore would give her a basket full of cand, a pumkin and bat shaped cookie and a mug of hot chocolate. "Professor Dumbledore sent me to give you your Halloween treat." she said. "Thank you Duri, you can set down on the side table." which she did then she left. Rebecca drank her hot chocolate and placed the cookie's in the basket and the basket in her trunk for safekeeping. 

The New Member of the Golden Trio On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara