When the Four Meet

September 1st 1991

Narrator 

She opened her eyes and for a second was disorientated when she remembered that she had gotten up early so that she could ride the train to platform 9 3/4 and back, and that was where she was now. the sun had just started to shine, it was around nine. She sat up and looked around she was sitting in one of the compartment's just then the door slid open and in came the Trolley Lady "good morning, how did you sleep?" she asked Rebecca "fine thank you" she replied "here your mother told me to give this to you once you waked" she said handy Rebecca a paper bag "it's your breakfast" "oh thank you, what time is it?" "around nine, people should be arriving soon" "ok thank you" and with that she turned and left leaving Rebecca alone in the compartment eating her breakfast.

It was some twenty minutes later and Rebecca could hear chatter coming from outside. She got up and walked over to the window. She looked out and watched as family after family arrived at the platform. 

She had been so caught up in watching people arrive she hadn't realized how much time had passed until "do you mind if I sit here?" she turned around and to her surprise there stand a skinny boy the messy black hair. She immediately new who this was even though she had never seen him.  "Yes of course" she said. Behind him was Fred and George caring his trunk they put it on the rack patted me on the back then headed out . Harry stopped them to say thanks as she turned to looked out the window blocking out what they said until she heard Mrs. Weasley calling for the twins. Rebecca turned around and  said  "I'm Rebecca by the way Rebecca McGonagall" she said extending her hand. "oh your the girl Hagrid told me about"              (the bold type is when Harry was in Diagon Alley with Hagrid) "Hogwarts is a nice place and filled with joy but that's mostly because of Rebecca" Hagrid was saying "who is Rebecca?" Harry asked "Rebecca McGonagall she's the daughter of the deputy Headmistress and the god daughter of professor Dumbledore o'course" he said "Hagrid does that meen she lives at Hogwarts?" "yep matter O' fact she'll be in your year, really nice and sweet girl known her all  her life".             "I'm Harry Potter" he said as he shook her hand "I know" she said which seemed to be the wrong thing for Harry coward back and said "oh" "I know how you feel" Rebecca said "you do?" Harry asked "ya I meen I didn't stop Voldemort but i get Oh my god YOUR The McGonagall child or ohhh you must be the child, its kind of annoying but then they get oh course I am and you are? or WoW it must have been SO hard to find the only child under elven" this got a laugh him.  Harry looked out the window and Mrs. Weasley as she talked to her children "that's Mrs. Weasley" Rebecca said. They sat and Rebecca  started telling Harry about the Weasley's  and how she hug out with the twins at Hogwarts. As the train started moving they looked back outside and watched as Mrs. Weasley waved and Ginny and her disappear as the train rounded the corner. Houses flashed past the window as Rebecca started telling Harry about Hogwarts.

The compartment door opened and in came Ronald Weasley. "anyone sitting there?" he asked as pointed to the seat opposite us. "everywhere else is full." "yeah" Rebecca said as Harry nodded. Ron sat down, glanced at Harry then looked out of the window. Harry and Rebecca continued their conversation. 

"Hey, Ron" said George as he entered "listen, we're going to the middle of the train to see Lee Jordan's giant tarantula" said Fred who had also entered the compartment. "Right" mumbled Ron. "Harry we didn't introduce ourselves, Fred and George Weasley" said Fred "and this is our brother Ron" said the other twin "see you later" said George "Becster" saluted Fred "bye said all three of them. the door slid close behind them.

"Are you really Harry Potter?" blurted Ron "Ron" Rebecca said as if telling him not to as Harry nodded "What!? i just thought it might be one-" "of Fred and George's jokes" Rebecca finished. Harry and Ron looked at her then Ron continued talking. "Do you really have the- you know..." he pointed at Harry's forhead. Ron stared and Harry pulled back his bangs to reveal his scar.
"That's where You-Know-Who..." "yes, but I don't remember anything except a lot of green light" Harry said "wow" said Ron there was a moment of silence                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "so are both of your family's all wizards" said Harry "Er -- I think so," Ron said. "I think mom has a second cousin who that's an accontant, but we don't talk about him." Ron finished and they turned to Rebecca. "um i don't know about my dad but my mom is a Halfblood" Harry looked at her confusion written all over his face "Her mom's a witch and Dad's a muggle, but I've only met them once when I was young I mostly staid at Hogwarts reading everything I could get my hands on and exploring everything there is to be explored" She said "so you two must know loads of magic already."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "I here you went to live with muggles, what are they like?" said Ron. this got Rebecca's attention(not that she wasn't already listening) she couldn't really remember what the book said about them. "Horrible -well not all of them but my aunt, uncle and cousin are" he said "my mom didn't want you to go with them" Rebecca said "what?" said Harry "she was there, the night Dumbledore left you there" She explained "oh, so why didn't she do anything?" "Dumbledore thought it was the best place for you for some reason" she said and turned her head to looked out of the window as if saying this topic was over.