The first day i cried in mounths

"He's gone ."  "Who's gone Albus?" I said now getting worried "Elphinstone ."  I froze all I could say was "what?" my husband the father of my child gone,dead no no he can't be.
Tears started running down my face I fell into Albus' arms we just stood there him with his arms around me and me crying in his arms. "Minerva,Minne are you alright?" Albus said pulling away from me so he could see my face. "Alright, am I alright, I... I don't know."
I let go of him and  backed up saying "I... I should go back to my plass I mean class.
Albus' prov
I watch as Minerva walked back into her classroom. Once the door had closed I turned to walk away when Filius cam up to me and said "did you tell her?" "Um yes yes I did." "And?" "And what?" Filius rolled his eyes "is she alright?" "I...I don't know." "you don't know , what she tell you ?" "She said she didn't know." I turned and walked away feeling sorry for Minerva. I wandered what was going through her head?
Minerva's prov
I walked back into my class room like nothing happened,thinking of how this could have happened just this morning I had said good morning and now he's gone just gone "professor?" a voice had broken through my train of thought "ah what?" "are you alright professor McGonagall ?" "yes.....yes I'm fine ms. Johnson." I sat down at my desk and said " please practice turning a mach stick into needle please"
*
It was night know and dinner had finished, Rebecca was with Poppy and I was on my way to Albus' office. I reached his office and said the password and then went up to the door and nocked "come in Minerva." I entered "how did you know it was me ?" I asked him "oh I've memorized your knock over the years." He said shrugging "now what is it that you wanted Minne ?" " um I was wandering if... well if I could move into the transfiguration teachers quarters you know sense Elfinstone is um is dead I have know use for are house and it would be easier to live h" "Minerva." He interrupted me " of course you can." "Oh thank you Albus." I turned to leave when "Minne are you ok ?" I turned around "of course I am ." I smiled then turned and left I went to get Rebecca and then went to my new quarters to go to bed.

I start school soon so the next chapter probably won't come for a while sorry 😩