Urquart or Mcgonagall

"Here Minerva let me take her so you can get some sleep ." Poppy said stretching out her arms to take the girl I hesitated at first but then gave her to Poppy and laid back down. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep . When I woke up a saw Elphinstone
holding my little baby girl. I smiled and sat up " so what's are little angels name going to be Minerva?" " Well I was thinking Rebecca what were you thinking?" I said even though her name was going to be Rebecca no matter what he said " I was thinking Freya ." "Freya you want to name my daughter Freya , no." " why not ?" " she is definitely not going to be named Freya I Carried her for 9 months so I get to choose her name ." " ok Rebecca it is , but Rebecca what?" " Rebecca Ariana Frost um Mcgonagall ." "Mcgonagall?" " yes Mcgonagall ." "but ."he began but I gave him a look that said don't you dare start arguing with me. Stretch out my arms for my baby and he placed her carefully in my embrace . I looked into her gorgeous and surprisingly blue eyes and smiled.

Week later March 14 1980
It has been a week sense I gave birth and I was finally allowed to teach again but didn't want to leave my bundle of joy . I got dress and went to get my baby girl. She was asleep so I decided to get my things than come back and get her. As soon as I turned to leave she started crying I turned back and picked her up. I calmed her down and headed for The Great Hall
I got there just in time for breakfast . I sat in my seat next to Severus and Albus and started eating . I had barely taken a bite when she started crying. I turned around to see that Albus had taken her out of her carrier and was calming her down. " do you want me to watch her while you teach Minerva?" Albus said " oh a yes thank you that would be lovely." I said getting up and heading for my class room.
Albus's prov
"Come on Becca let's go have some fun ." I said standing up to leave " you realize your talking to a baby right ." " yes Severus I am highly aware that I'm talking to a baby,good day ."  I picked up Rebecca's carrier and headed for my office.
I walked inside my office sat Rebecca down and grabbed a stuffed wolf and headed it to her she smiled and stared playing. I looked at her wonderful smile thinking we're have I seen it before than I realized that that smile was always on the little girl who would always enter my transfiguration class room with a hole lot of questions,the same little girl that's not a girl any more but a smart beautiful and amazing woman who was now  the transfiguration teacher. I was lost in thought when a stuffed wolf hit me in the head . I turned my head to see a laughing baby Rebecca with a huge smile on her face. Then the stuffed animal started to float , it floated right into the little girls arms. I was shocked she was only a week old and she was already doing magic " you really are Minerva's daughter ." I here'd someone say I looked up to see Severus, Rolanda and Poppy. "May I help you?" " Albus you were the one who called us." " oh right there has been another killing." at these words Rebecca started crying Poppy ran forwards and picked up the crying baby. She stopped crying and Albus continued get Mr Jonson's his mother is here to tell him what happened, Poppy some second years where playing by the willow and Severus can you watch Rebecca." " me you want me to watch it?" " Rebecca her name is Rebecca Severus ,and yes ."   Poppy handed him Rebecca and they all exited ,Snape with a displeased look on his face.