The ridiculous nickname

I woke up to crying then all of a sudden it stopped? I walked into Rebecca's room and smiled. Standing there with my daughter in his arms was Albus Dumbledore. "Ah my little Lemon drop it's alright look there's mommy." "did you call my sweet little angel lemon drop?" I said taking my daughter into my arms "Yes I did it's her nickname." "Her what?" "Her nickname I have given her one and it's lemon drop." I shook my head "oh Albus." I said rolling my eyes "lemon drop it is, she can be your little lemon drop." I said laughing "I didn't ask for your approval I was gonna call her that either way." He said in a calm voice than he winked at me and left laughing.
I changed into my teaching robes than got Rebecca dressed and we went to breakfast. I sat Rebecca in her high chair between Albus and I. I ate bacon and eggs wile Rebecca ate apple sauce. I had u huge stack of 4th year hw to grade so I did it wile I ate wile Albus played with Rebecca. I herd laughing and Albus saying don't do that lemon drop when *splat* she had thrown apple sauce at me " oh Minnie are you alright?" " never better." I said smiling and wiping it off "you thought that was funny didn't you becca?" I said in a baby voice "well clearly the students did." Albus said laughing. I turned my head to see all the students laughing at me "way a go Becster!" Said Charlie Weasley I glared at them and everyone stopped laughing.
It was 11:50 class ended in 9 minutes and lunch was at 12:00 I was observing the 5th years turn cats into cauldrons like any old normal day it was February 9th 1984 and Rebecca was going to turn 4 in a month I couldn't believe that my little girl was going to be 4 it's seems just like yesterday I gave birth to her and now it's bean 4 years . I looked at the clock and to my surprise class was over "ok class is over fore though's who did not successfully turned their cats into cauldrons your homework is to study and practice the transformation. I turned to get Becca but she was gone "Have you seen Rebecca ?" I asked the class they all shook their heads and proceed to walk out of the classroom. I started to panic, I ran out and started looking for her
Rebecca's prov
We're iz peevzy ? " oh peevzy suddenly peeves popes out of nowhere " hello becsaroney your mother's looking for you why don't I bring you to her?" " ok peevzy ." I started to waddle behind peeves as he floated along then I stopped realizing where we were heading peevzy we aren't goeng to to fl flichys offoce are ee?" " yes we are ." But but mammy told me not tow tow go thered becus flichy iz a meany ." "It'l be fun oh don't start crying you'll get me caught!" "To late peeves ." Came a voice I knew it was " Alby !, You safe me !" I said as he picked me up. "Lemon drop why aren't you with your mother she's been looking for you." He said in his kind sweet voice " um i iz wented to see sevvey ." " but this isn't the dungeon this is the 7th floor?" " well iz was gonna go bet then iz sal peevzy." " Well lets go back to mama, shall we ?"

Some words are spelled wrong on purpose because she's little and doesn't know how to pronounce words right.hope you enjoy it 😁