The 9 year old and the terror twins

It was a sunny April morning and Rebecca was sleeping in her bed or so her mother thought. While Minerva was asleep Rebecca got out of bed ,put some pillows in her place , snuck out and headed for Gryffindor tower . It wasn't any old April day it was April 1st fools day the busiest day of the year for her and the Weasley twins Fred and George. They were the biggest pranksters in the school and gave peeves a run for his money. Unlike Rebecca her mother hated April fools day,why because she was always the twins biggest target. They think it would be funny to see the stern Head of Gryffindor be pranked ,but they never got her not even once. This was their big chance to rake havoc on the school (even though they do that on a regular basis) . It was official April 1st was the craziest day of the year.
Rebecca pov.
I ran to Gryffindor tower and once I got to the portrait of the fat lady I said hello and the password which was gilly weed. As soon as I walked in Isaw Fred and George sitting at the table with a bunch of papers and things from the joke shop. "Hey Bec over here !" Yelled George. I walked over to them.  "Oh my how'd you pay for all that?" I asked them "our Grandma for Christmas we saved it for this very special day!" Said Fred " Ok what's the plan?" Fred handed me a pice of paper with the plan on it . I read it . "You want me to sneak into Snapeys class and set off a dung bomb?, are you crazy!?" No.., well maybe but you know him better he actually likes you !" " If my mommy finds out she's gonna kill me, I may be nine but I'm not dumb !" "Please Bec! Without you we'll get in trouble not just with Snape but with our mother !, come on please for us ?" They gave me puppy dog eyes and I cave in (hey give me a break I'm only 9) "Ok Ok I'll do it but you owe me" we spent about 20 minutes talking about our plan " Ok soo at 10:05 Bec you'll sneak into potion class and at lunch you'll distract McGonagall and Dumbledore k?" "K!" I said excited to prank people "Fred when she does that you'll sneak up and put belch powder into McGonagall's lunch and I'll cast a laughing charm on Dumbledore" " how'd you learn that ?" I asked "took Charlie's ( Charlie is the second oldest Weasley child)old school books over Christmas break" "K we all Ready!" Asked Fred "YA !!!!" Said George and I together. "Ok then see ya in potion's Becster !" "Bye" I waved then got up and walked out off Gryffindor tower and ran to my room to get to my bed before my mommy wakes up. I got to my mothers chamber and crept in I sneak into my room when a lantern was lit. There sitting in my rocking chair was my mommy!
She stood "Rebecca McGonagall were have you been!" I sarted to cry and ran to hind under my covers. She walked over and sat on my bed,she picked me up and sat me on her lap. " sweetie can you tell me what's wrong and ware you were?" She said in a quiet soft voice " I I went to see Alby (I lied) and when I was coming back mr. mr. Flichy yelled at me for running (this was true she was caught by Filchy ,and she talks like a toddler when she's sad or scared) he scars me mommy" I said with tears running down my face. "Oh honey it's alright I'm here don't worry mommy's here" she's said rocking me back and forth until I fell asleep (ps it's about 4:00 am when she went to go see the twins they planned that out before)
Minerva POV.
I tucked her in and kissed her forehead brushing back her black bangs. " Good night my sweet"