Alright?

A weak later
Rebecca POV
I woke up to the site of Madam Pompfry bustling around me. She stopped as soon as she saw I was awake. "How do you feel?" She asked "uh a little sore but alright" I replied "i mended all your wounds but you still have a scar, here drink this" she said handing me a mug. It's contents were a lovely lavender color and to my surprise spelled like mint. I have read many books ( being Minerva McGonagalls daughter) and I have never herd of a potion smelling like mint, seriously I read every book in the library and more I even have my own secret place in the library and nothing. But I drank it anyways.
I had just finished the potion when the doors opened and Fred and George came in. "Morning" said Fred as he plopped down on my bed and George in a seat. "Morning Gred and Morning Feorge" I said smiling "how are you?" "Perfect insane how about you ?" "Ah fine but maybe a tad bit crazy" replied Fred "you gave us a fright" said George " I'm sorry but hay I'm fine see, I'll be back planking with ya in no time.
We spent hours talking. Mom and Al came in and out. To my surprise Poppy never kicked anyone out. Finally they left to go to dinner and I ate alone then went to bed.
The next day I woke up to Fred's face staring back at me. "And the Queen has awoken" "the 'Queen' Fred" "yes I'm not the only one who calls you that I mean your mother is McGonagall and Dumbledore is practically your father so Queen or at least princess" "WHO, who calls me that and Don't say the Slytherins!" She finished and their was silence "Fred are you going to tell me who?" "You said not to say the Slytherins so I didn't" "Fred!" I said playfully smacking him on the arm as he laughed at me "why are laughing?" "Well I'm sorry your majesty" he said bowing "Fred stop it" I said laughing as he continued to bow "I'm serious Fred stop" "uh huh if your so serious then why are you laughing your majesty?" "Fine fine if I'm the 'Queen' then what are you" "what ever you want me to be Becca" "I don't know can't you choose" "Nope you have to"  "but I don't-" "Mr. Weasley I'm afraid you have to go" said Madam pomfrey. "Ok bye your majesty see you when you get out of prison!" He said bowing then he turned and left. "BYE FRED!" I yelled after him. and then silence, I was alone.
The next day I woke up to silence. No one was in sight. "Were did everyone go?" I said to my self "Quidditch match, Gryffindor Vs Slytherin" replied Madam Pomfrey "WHAT!! and you didn't tell me?" I asked "you can go if you want your all better" as soon as she said that I jumped up and ran out.
When I finally reached the match it was amazing and right then I knew that that was something I wanted to do. "Oh boy I can't wait until I get my letter.