Blue or Pink

"Poppy what is it what do you want?" I said walking into the hospital wing "great your here now on this bed." " why ?" " because it's time for your check up,Albus said that you need a check up two days a month." " you interrupted my class for a check up,and I don't need a check twice a month." "Why does she need a check up?" I turned around to see Charlie Weasley laying in the bed next to me "it's not any concern of yours Mr. Weasley ." I said still looking at Poppy " it is if my teacher is sick ." "I am not sick I'm perfectly fine." I said glaring at him "then why do you need a check up?mm." "Alright that enough out of you ." Poppy said closing the curtains around his bed and walking me to the furthest bed away from him. What happened next was a lot of arguing that I tried to forget , the rest of the day was a blur and the months went by so fast before I new it , it was February 28 and every student was talking about me being pregnant. I didn't like all the whispering . I took 50 points from Slytherin when I herd two boy talking about me and I gave 40 points to Gryffindor when two girls came up to me squealing and bum barding me with questions like is it a girl or a boy and all I said was only time would tell. That question made me think would it be a boy or a girl but that thought was quickly pushed out of my mind when Albus asked me something "so Minerva do you think it's a boy or a girl?" " I don't now and I don't care all I want is a healthy little baby ." I said smiling "a Wise answer ." he said smiling back. I ate then went to sleep.
March 7 1980 9am
"Today class we will be turning animals into a water glass, watching me please,1 2 3 varivarto now you Mr. Weasley."  He did it perfectly and so I gave him 10 points . I had everyone trying and before I could finish class was over. I walked out behind the students, I was heading to Dumbledore's office when I felt a contraction I moaned and looked around for someone I saw Severus and Albus walking out of his office and called them over.  " Minerva are you alright?" Albus said putting his hand on my back " is the baby coming?" Severus asked and I nodded. The walked me to the hospital wing . Luckily it was lunch so none of the students saw . We walked in and Poppy ran towards me and helped put me on a bed. After a minute had passed some people from saint mangoes came in . All I remember was me screaming and people telling me to push ,when I finally stopped screaming I heard a cry and someone saying it's a girl. " Minerva you did it ." I heard Albus say . Poppy wrapped her in a sea blue silk blanket( Albus gave me ) and placed her in my arms. As soon as I looked into her face and saw her eyes closed sleeping I new what to name . It would be a perfect name for a perfect little girl   . Her name would be ...