April fools day

Rebecca woke up to silence, the sun was shining and it was a perfect day for.... PRANKS.
Rebecca's pov.
I quickly got up and ran out off my room and headed towards the door
"Where are you going?" I froze I turned around to see my mother, Albus and Snape " To make trouble most likely" said Snape "No actually I'm going to get some food why do you ask?" I say in the most grown up voice I could muster up "ok as long as you don't get into trouble" " I promise I won't" I said as I crossed my fingers behind my back. "Ok bye" "bye!" I waved then ran out I ran all the way to the great hall. When I entered I saw Fred and George sitting at the Gryffindor table (oh how I wish to be a Gryffindor) I thought. "Hay Becster !" Fred said as I approach them. "Hay" "soo ya ready?" Asked George "Ah YES!" I couldn't wait to start pranking "so I know we were talking about our plan earlier but I was thinking, what if we pranked..... FLICH?" Fred and George look at each other then and me and said together "FILCH?" "Ya" "hmm good idea but how?" asked Fred. " well we can set stink bombs off in the secret tunnel's so he doesn't know we're it's coming from?" "Great idea but maybe we can also let a fanged frisbee loose in the corridors?" Said George " Great there goes the staff GFR break!" Said Fred
(G is for Goofy,F is for funny and R is for rascals but they are also the first letters of our names) I run to potions I'm almost there when I run into something or someone? I look up and see Percy oh no the third oldest Weasley child and a stickler for rulers
"Why are you running?" He asked "um ah I I was running because um Albus wanted me" I lied "His name is professor Dumbledore to you !" I rolled my eyes at him "Ah no it's not it may be for YOU but not me I'm not a student I'm the daughter of Minerva Mcgonagall if you haven't noticed!" I sort of yelled (a nine year old yelling at an third year ) "I'm sorry ?" " you should be!" I say then walks past leaving him standing there looking confused. I laugh and continue running to the potion classroom.
I finally make it there and sneak into the class room. Oh good Snape wasn't there yet. I look for a place to hide I turn to see the closest the one he never goes in I hide in the with my dong bombs safety in my pocket. I leave the the door slightly cracked I here a noise and suddenly freeze I see him entering the room and walk towards his desk the the first years enter I see Fred and George they stopped at the entrance and look around then Fred turns and winks at me and pulls George to a seat. The seat right near me so they can cue me when it's time the class begins and I now realize why everyone hates Snape, it was how he treated everyone else it was different from how he treats me they were right he does like me. It was 9:30 half way through the class it was interesting gave a lot of knowledge but at the same time boring , then out of the corner of my eye I see Fred give me the cue I throw out the dong bombs and set them off as soon as I set the off I closed the door. I could here the chaos going on and Snape yelling then I Herd a whisper it was George " Bec run" he says I sneak out and slowly close the class door hoping he didn't see me then I run run like the wind to my room grab my prank bag and run towards Gryffindor tower without noticing my mom trying to talk to me. I was nearing the Grand Staircase when I looked behind me and saw mommy walking behind me at a fast pace. I picked up my own pace and dashed up the stairs almost stepping on the trick step. I stopped for a sec to regain my balance then took of again , she was still behind me. Why was she following me was it because she saw my prank bag? I quickly said the password and ran into the Gryffindor common room "hey Becca!" "No time Fred MOM coming Now ,your dorm room NOW!!!" I yelled grabbing there arms and pulling them towards the stairs we ran up them to their dorm and shut the door behind us. "What was that about?" Asked George "my mom was following me I think it was because I have my prank bag." I say out of breath "oh we-," " did you here that?" I say cutting him off "Footsteps!" We all day together " hide under the bed "WAIT no in the trunk!" I climb into the trunk and George closes it .
I here the door open and them my mommy's voice "Have you seen Rebecca?" She asked "No why?, is she missing?" Asked George "Oh no I was just wondering, if you see her tell her I'm looking for her. I here the door close " ok the coast is clear come on out!" they say lifting the top. "That was close!" "I know you should probably hurry up and go to see her" " ya I should but will talk at lunch? bye oh wait here's my prank bag, see ya" I walked out and ran back to my room taking secrets passage ways so as to not run into my mommy.
I stopped in front of the door and slowly opened it , she's not there. I walk in and head to my room ,lied on my bed and picked up a book. A few minutes later she walks in. "Hello" "hello" I said back "so how have you been up to?" She says sitting on my bed
"Nothing" she gave me one of those famous McGonagall look. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the clock it was twelve "Rebecca" "oh look it's lunch time let's go" I got up and ran out
leaving my her just sitting there.

I ran all the way to the Great Hall and stop at the big oak doors " *huh* you can do this, you won't get in trouble. Ok I'm ready" I open the doors and walk towards the Gryffindor table " ready?" Asked Fred "uh YA!" I say  I walk up to the staff table and sit in my sweet between Alby and My mom (though she's not there yet) "hello my little lemon drop how are you today?" Ably asks "perfect,I'm perfect.and you?" " Well as you put it I'm *perfect* to" he said then smiled.Ably had always been like a dad to me,as far as I'm concerned he is my dad I mean I never New my dad all I know is that he died when I was young don't know how don't even know what he was lik- wait I have a plan to fulfill right I may be nine but I can still keep my head out of the clouds. I'm to distracted by my thoughts that I don't realize that my mom had sat next to me I look at the Gryffindor table and wink at George who nudges Fred who gets up and sneak towards the staff table but no one notices because their to Busy talking. Ok it's my turn I start talking to my mom to distract her "so hows you day goin- before I can finish Fred trips and bumps into the table sending all the dishes flying. I quickly duck under the table and put my hads over my ears. I hear glass break and all of a sudden two pieces hit me one on my arm and the other the back off my head. I fall forwards banging my head against the floor. Everything goes black.