Snape the baby sitter?

"Ah I'm stuck with you a baby,and I'm talking to baby not just any baby the spon of Strict head of the foolish Gryffindor house." I said to a baby,a baby that can't even understand me. I walked into my class room to see the fifth years waiting for the class to start . When I walked in all eyes immediately turned to the child in my arms. "What are you all staring at , turn to the front now!" I yelled "she so cute ." "Quiet Ms Robertson !" "I can't believe professor Mcgonagall let you watch her baby." "I said quite!!! Ms Robertson ,10 points from Gryffindor." as soon as I said that the insufferable baby started crying " oh no professor Mcgonagall should have never left you with her !" Hm "I SAID QUIET!" " Turn to page 397 , I want that potion in a bottle on my desk with your names on them at the end of class now get to work." I went over to my desk and tried to comfort her but this only made her cry louder. Class was almost over and she still hasn't stopped crying I than realized that she started crying when I took points from Gryffindor so I reluctantly gave Gryffindor 5 points and she stopped crying, class ended and it was just me and her . I set her onto of her blanket that was on the floor and gave her a toy to play with while I graded work .
I was almost done when my quail flew up into the air I looked at the baby to see her smiling and laughing I walked over to her and picked her up and went to lunch.
When he entered the great hall he could see students whispering . He walked to the staff table and took his seat next to Qurill and Minerva's empty one.All of a sudden Rebecca started crying.Snape trade to comfort her but it didn't work he saw Dumbledore com ring and started walking towards him when Mcgonagall came in . She saw her daughter crying and rushed over to him and took Rebecca from him and instantly she stopped crying.
Minerva prov
I don't know what Severus did but he made my little girl cry,why did that surprise me I mean it's Snape everyone hate him. " WHAT did you do?!" I said to Severus "nothing she just started crying." He said in is monotone voice witch made me not believe him "sure."I said walking away from him and taking my seat at the table.
After I finished eating I headed to my classroom to wait for my class. Five minutes later the third years came in and took there seats.
We were halfway through the lesson when...