Quidditch Season

Narrator POV.

It was now November and as a result the the weather had turned rather cold. The mountians around the school an icy grey and the black lake like chilled steel. It was one of Rebecca's favorite time of year for every morning the grounds were covered in frost and soon to be snow. Hagrid could be seen from high windows defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch pitch, bundled up in his long moleskin overcoat, rabbit fur gloves and enormous beaverskin boot, which slightly appalled Rebecca (for she was close to all animals she has come in contact with) though not enough to say anything. 

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday was the first match, Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Gryffindor won they would move up to second place in the house championship. Rebecca was excited for the match, she had been talking about it with her mother, debateing on what they thought would (Rebecca trying not to give away the fact that she new what was going to happen). She had also been helping Harry prepare for the match, along with Ron and Hermione. Hermione had lent him Quidditch through the Ages and Ron and Rebecca had been telling him everything they new. As a matter of fact they were outside at this moment, the day before the match. They were outside in the cold courtyard during one of their breaks, and Hermione had conjured them up a blue fire that could (if one wanted) be carried in a jar. They were standing with their backs to the wall, warming up, when Snape crossed the yard. He was limping. Rebecca, Hermione, Ron and Harry moved closer together to block the fire from view, for they didn't think it was aloud. Unfortunately for them something about Them just radiated guilt, which caught Snape's attenion. He limped over, just looking for a reason to tell them off. "What's that you've got Potter?" It was Quidditch Through the Ages. Harry Showed him. "Libr-" He started but Rebecca interrupted him. "That's not a rule." She stated. Snape stared at her. "How could you possibly have a replie to what I was going to say if I hadn't even-" "You were going to say 'Library books are not to be taken outside the school', which is not a rule Professor." She said. "It is not your place to tell me what is and whats not a rule Miss McGonagall, give that to me. Five points from Gryffindor." He said taing the book from Harry and limped away. Ron turned to Rebecca. "How is it you know whats going to happen before it does?" he asked Rebecca sighed, lent down and opened her bag. She pulled out the Philosophers stone (the book) and showed it to the three, making sure to hide the title. "This is why, there is one for every year your at Hogwarts." "Bloody hell." said Ron "Are they accurate?" Hermione asked "Almost, there're missing one thing." "Whats that?" Harry asked. "Me." "your not in them?" asked Hermione. "No." "But we are." "Yes" "so you know evrything thats going to happen in the next seven years?" "Almost ya." "Awsome, so you can tell us who going to win the match tomarrow?" Asked Ron. Rebecca just stared at him. "I don't think she plans on telling us anything, do you?" Asked Hermione. "No I'm not." "What why not?" Asked Ron "Ron I think Rebecca right in not telling us, we shouldn't mess with the future." "Of course you-" "Can we drop it please." She asked. The three looked at her and nodded. 

The Gryffindor common room was very busy that evening. The four were sitting by a window. Hermione was going over Ron's homework and Rebecca Harry's. Hermione would never let them copy her ("How will you learn?") she would say, and Rebecca just liked messing with them (plus she new if she saud yes Hermione would get upset.) but the boys really didn't need it. All they had to do was asked Hermione to read hers and they would have their answer's. 

To Rebecca's relief the other three had not brought up the book again. She had thought Hermione was going to after they left Transfiguration but instead asked her where she had learned 'Impedimenta' "Flitwick taught me a couole years ago." she had responded. She didn't really want to talk about it but also wanted to know what they thought. Rebecca's thoughts were interrupted by Harry getting up and saying that he was going to ask Snape for his book back. "Better you then me." Ron and Hermione said as Rebecca said. "Come back in one peice."