Chapter 3

Samantha's P.O.V

"Jack and Sam for the Christmas party?" Everyone turns to me and I nod.

"Yeah, they will be here soon I guess."

"Why aren't you wearing Christmas colors. Go change!" I laugh and I go to my room. I grab a red loose tee shirt and I put it on with my green knee high socks over the black leggings that I always wear. I walk out and I pose.

"Happy?"

"Very, now come outside and help hang the lights."

"I'm actually good at this. Mahogany made me do this in her room like a year ago." I laugh and we all start decorating and in no time everything looks good on the patio.

"Girls, family is here." We all run in and I see Jack. I sprint into his arms and I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

"Oh my god you're here."

"I couldn't skip being with you for the world."

"A-hem." I drop down and I see Sammy. I hug him and he laughs. I see black writing on Jack's arm and I give him a look.

"What did you do?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Tattoo." I hit him in the shoulder and he looks at me.

"See the violent side hasn't dwindled."

"Why?"

"Because it means something to us." I turn to Sam and sigh.

"You too?" He nods and laughs.

"What did you get?"

"Well you may know the name, but here." Jack puts his wrist toward me and in an almost typewriter font it's my name.

"Did you seriously do that?"

"Yeah so I expect Jack on your wrist for your birthday." He jokes and I laugh.

"What about you, you idiot?" I ask Sam and he pulls up his shirt showing his side and right by his rib cage my name is there.

"I think I can say you two are idiots again because you truly are."

"Why did you get 'samantha ' tattooed on you and why did you also do it? Is this some dumb ritual?"

"Yeah." I turn to see Royce and I pull him into a hug.

"Wait did you do this too?"

"Yup." He pulls up his shirt and on his hip is the same damn thing.

"I swear if someone else walks out with my name on them I will cut you idiots with a plastic knife."

"Then I better not walk out." I see Johnson and I hug him the most I've ever hugged him.

"Did you do it too?"

"Yes I did." He sticks out his ankle and I laugh.

"All places and you picked your ankle?"

"Don't judge. It's not too showy but not to hidden, it's perfect."

"Okay, I'll admit I love all four of you for doing it but you could've just made me your screen saver." They all pull up there phones and it's a picture of me with at least one of them.

"Okay you win."

"Wait I can finally say I beat her at something." Johnson cheers and I nod.

"You did it. You out did me with logic."

"Better record that because we won't hear that again."

"You won't. Now come and meet my friend Emily." I walk over to Emily and she smiles.