Chapter 16

Samantha's P.O.V

"Jack, let's do this." I laugh and we all sit on the concrete around the pool.

"Hey so today we will be clearing up some stuff." Jack claps and we nod.

"Some people are confused on this kid right here." Jack points to Ris who is in between the both of us.

"This is Harrison and he's our half brother, but he's a real brother. We love him."

"So what do you like to do Ris?" Jack asks looking very interested.

"Well you should know." Ris laughs.

"Just answer the damn question hefty."

"Stop calling him hefty."

"Well I like to play basketball and soccer."

"He sucks at both." Jack laughs and I smack Jack.

"Stop being so rude."

"It's tough love."

"Well I guess it's better than no love." Ris scoffs.

"Take whatever you can get." I whisper to him and Jack pushes me back into the pool.

"Jack!"

"Shut up." Jack laughs.

"Excuse me you asshole."

"Shut up, don't curse, and get out of the pool."

"I question the love." I laugh and I pull myself out of the pool and back to the concrete.

"Back to Harrison." I smile.

"Yeah, you're always stealing the spotlight." I hear Sam shouts from indoors and I laugh.

"If we were back at paint balling I would've shot you instead of Nash." Nash appears in shot and bends down into frame.

"She got me right in the spot, so I shot her in the hip."

"You shot me in the ass first, so I think me shooting you back was fine."

"If I can't have kids we can all blame her."

"Back to Ris, he is our little brother and he's staying with me till April." I tell and Jack nods.

"No he isn't my secret kid." Jack nods and I laugh.

"You would've had to be twelve to have a kid."

"People are dumb."

"So the big question was how old he is."

"Yeah he's only nine, we know he looks older but he isn't."

"I have to go do school, can I go." Ris ask and walks off.

"Now it's just us." Jack laughs.

"Yay!"

"So I had a few other questions and one is how I feel about Luke proposing to you." I nod and he thinks.

"I was really happy for her. I knew it was gonna happen and so did Sam. He asked us if we were okay with it, so of course we are happy."

"I didn't know he asked you."

"Yeah, he did. He's a good guy."

"I know that, I just didn't know that he asked if you guys were okay with it."

"Another question was if we ever come over your house."

"Correction they invade my house. Almost all the magcon guys are here right now except Shawn and Jacob. Then we also have Cindy, Elle, Mahogany, and Faith here. There is at least two people a day who show up unexpected. I sometimes wake up to them in my house."