Chapter 15

Samantha's P.O.V

"Are you gonna be okay without me here?" Luke asks me.

"Babe, I've done this before."

"But we don't have usually have a wedding on our hands."

"We already have the location, date, and we have the planner. Once you get back is the suit fitting with you guys, by then I will have a dress, we will have almost everything decided except the stuff that you need to be there for."

"If you are good, so am I." He smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Now I have to go meet up with the guys at the bus. I love you so much, don't miss me too much."

"I'll try not to. I love you." He hugs me once more and Ris runs out. He hugs Luke and Luke messes up his hair.

"Keep your sister from missing me." He nods and Luke goes outside.

"You miss him already don't you?"

"Yup."

"Love sick puppy." I smack my brother on the head and he laughs running to wherever he goes.

"Hey, can we go do something?" He shouts and I laugh.

"Like what?"

"Do something fun."

"Well do you wanna go somewhere outdoors or indoors?"

"Outdoors."

"So we can go hiking, we can go to the beach, I'm not that fun so help me out here?"

"How about paintball?" He asks walking into the room.

"You're killing me Ris. That's more of a Jack thing." I laugh.

"Please?"

"I'll go with you if we can bring some other people that are guys." He nods and I take out my phone.

"Hey, we are going paint balling so get ready. Come over here and be ready." I tell them and I hear a laugh.

"Sounds good." I hang up and I go upstairs. I change into jeans and a long sleeved shirt before I grab my pullover. I do not need bruises on me when I get shot. I put my hair up and I slip on my all black converse. I walk downstairs where Jack, Sam, Cam, and Nash are.

"Who's idea was this?" Nash laughs and I point to Harrison.

"Nash!" I hear a familiar cutie and I see Skylynn.

"Sammy." She smiles and comes over to me.

"Hey cutie, what's up?"

"Paint balling " She smiles and Hayes enters the room.

"Harrison, this is Skylynn. She's Nash and Hayes little sister." Jack looks at me and we both are thinking the same thing.

"Hello." Sky smiles and stands near her brother. Ris smiles back and Nash laughs.

"Okay let's get going." I laugh and we all get into different cars. I take Hayes, Ris, and Skylynn.

"So you ready for this?" Hayes asks from next to me.

"Not really. I don't like this idea at all."

"What made you agree to this?" He laughs turning up the music a little.

"I need something to get my mind off Luke leaving, the wedding and he gave me those eyes."

"Those eyes are deathly. Sky uses them like it's nobody's business."