Chapter 20

Samantha's P.O.V

"So, I'm thinking a little game of hide and go seek is needed." Ashton laughs and I nod.

"It's on." I laugh and I run off. I go up to the lighting area and I smile.

"It's cool up here right?" I hear a voice and I turn around.

"Lucas, don't scare me like that." I laugh and he smiles. He kisses me and I kiss back.

"So we leave you for a cute toddler game and this goes on?"

"Really?" I laugh.

"Yeah, now come on." We all head back to the stage and we just sit in a circle. I lean back onto the stage so I'm looking up at the ceiling.

"I really think that this is fun. Just sitting here and having a moment of quiet."

"Well looks like that's being cut short because you have to go." I sit back up and I see Steve.

"What for?"

"You are going to the Billboards again. Don't you remember?"

"No, I barely know when I'll be able to sleep."

"So go get into some different clothes and you have to go and practice for the performance."

"I haven't been on that stage in four years." I laugh before going into the dressing room. I change into a pair of grey sweatpants that are most likely Luke's and I roll the waist band a few times, then I put on my batgirl tee shirt.

"Sammy c'mon." I put on my all black low top converse that end right where the sweatpants cuff. I fix my ponytail and I grab my phone. I run out of the room and I see Luke waiting. He has on his maroon SnapBack that he always where's when he's too lazy to do his hair.

"Look who's sporting the husbands clothes and superhero shirt." Calum laughs and I nod.

"Let's go." I get into the car and I put my headphones in listening to the background music for my performance. I need to make sure it's right and stuff.

"Babe, what song?" I look at Luke and I laugh.

"Problem."

(Problem is by Ariana Grande.)

"New song?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah so I am still listening to all the music for tonight."

"So do I get to hear it today?"

"Yeah, I practice it three times, do a change into my actual performance outfit and practice in the heels and stuff, then I'm done."

"So four times?"

"Yeah, then I have to read my thing for the teleprompter."

"We have to present stuff too."

"Yeah, you are presenting together." Steve says and we nod.

"We are here!" We all climb out and I take Luke's hand as we walk into the stage area. I walk over to the a stage's and they hand me my microphone.

"Have the dance and dancers ready?" I ask and they nod.

"So Problem will play. Dance and do your thing." I nod and we start.

"Okay it sounds great just watch that note."

"Gotcha."

"From the top." I go back up the black steps and the music goes again. This process happens another time before I change into my dress that's super cute.

"Okay great, nice job. Now boys up here and Sammy stay there. Practice once and we are good."

"Every year new songs come out and slay the charts." Calum speaks.