Chapter 21

Samantha's P.O.V

"So, new song time!" I shout into the microphone.

"But as usual I am going to go on twitter and answer the questions that get sent in." I go onto where Ashton's drum set is for the first half of the concert and I take out my phone.

"So one question is asking do I exercise? The answer is yes, I like to go on runs and I'm always on the trampoline at my house. I also like to go for hikes and since you can't always do that on tour I usually just have dance sessions on stage, I run around the stadiums and arenas, and I will just do like push-ups and stuff like that."

"And the answer of if the guys do, is not often. They're really lazy."

"Okay and a lot of you have been asking if I changed my last named or kept it for singing and stuff, but I did change it. But I'll always be a Gilinsky."

"Well I'm sure you want me to shut up so my new song is called Teenage Dream." I smile and I stand up dust off my light washed skinny jeans that are extremely ripped and I straighten out my white crop top that is tight fitting and ends showing my belly button.

(Teenage Dream is by Katy Perry.)

"You think I'm pretty without any makeup on." I smile as I place my microphone on the stand I fix my ear piece and I laugh.

"You make me, feel like I'm living a teenage dream, the way you turn me on."

"Was that okay?" I laugh and everyone cheers.

"Okay good to know. You guys are like my little lab rats of music. That was meant in a cute way not a weird way so bare with me."

"Well since the guys had an issue before and couldn't be here in the beginning of the show they are playing now. So please welcome Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke. Also known as the four stooges, the idiots, and Five Seconds Of Summer." I walk off stage and the guys run on. I go to the dressing room and I go to the vanity area. I wipe off all of my dark lipstick and I take off the eye makeup as well.

"They seemed to love the new song so keep writing and before you know it you'll most likely have another number one album." I laugh at Steve's comment and I go to my rack of clothing.

"So you have to go somewhere." Steve tells me as I pick out a different outfit.

"Where?"

"The car is bringing you." I nod and Harvey comes in.

"I have your outfit already." He hands me a onesie and I laugh.

"No." I laugh.

"No it's a onesie. It's cute and you look good in anything." I roll my eyes and he hands me it.

"You're crapping me right?"

No." He laughs and I roll my eyes. I put it on over my tank top and spandex and I put the hood up and I realize it's a bright turquoise unicorn with a white 'belly' and it cuffs at the ankles.

"Harvey I hate you."

"Put on your shoes and go to the place." I pick up my phone and I also put on my white converse. I walk outside to the van and I cross my arms while being extremely confused. We keep driving and we have been driving for an hour.

We get to a warehouse and I look at the a driver. He nods at me and I get out. I walk inside and it's pitch black.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I shout into the void and I sigh. The lights come on and I see a bunch off blankets and pillows on the floor. I also see a projector set up and I look around. The lights dim again and I see another animal onesie.