Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V

"Babe wake up." I look around and I see Sammy. I stand up and she laughs.

"Happy anniversary." I smile down at her and I interlock my hands with hers.

"I love you." She responds and kisses me.

"And I love you too." I pick her up and she laughs.

"Where are you bringing me?"

"I'm not sure." We end up outside and I drop her onto the trampoline. She stands up and just starts bouncing.

"Nice to know we are both immature." I laugh and she shrugs. She rolls the band of my sweatpants because of how they're falling down and she goes back to jumping.

"Why aren't you jumping?" She asks confused at how I'm just sitting on the trampoline.

"I'm too busy admiring you."

"Why would you be doing that?"

"I think that's one of your weekly dumb questions. I love you, why else?"

"Okay maybe it was a dumb question."

"What the hell are you two doing?" I turn around and it's our neighbor. I stand up and I look at her.

"Jumping on the trampoline." Sammy smiles before doing a flip.

"Well could you not?"

"Why? It not hurting anybody and we aren't be obnoxious."

"It's annoying to look out my window and see you two everyday. You always have people over and are loud."

"Not true. We never have actually had a party, we just invited a few friends over and they aren't loud."

"Well just stop jumping."

"Ma'am just go back inside. We aren't doing anything." I tell her and she flips me off.

"Dumb teenagers."

"I'm actually twenty-one. I'm not a teen." I smile at her and she walks inside cursing about how she hates us.

"She really hates us." Sammy laughs and keeps jumping.

Samantha's P.O.V

"Let's go inside babe." Luke grabs my hand after we've been out here for a nice twenty minutes. We go inside and to our movie room. Luke puts on the Captain America movie and I smile. We just hang out until we hear a crash. We both look at each other and we are honestly confused.

"I'm gonna go check what that was." Luke stands up, but I follow. We see it's the awful neighbor in our backyard. Yes, I said OUR backyard.

"What the actual fridge?" I look at Luke and he shrugs. We open up the door to the backyard and she turns to us.

"Ma'am would you mind leaving our backyard. This isn't your house."

"Not until you kids stop being annoying."

"Lady just leave." I tell her and damn. She may or may don't have a bat. Who carries a bat with them?

"Sammy go call the guys. Or get a camera this is funny." Luke laughs and I roll my eyes. I take out my phone and I call Ashton.

"Hey you need to get here. There's a crazy lady in our backyard and she has a bat."

"We'll be there." Ash hangs up and I go back to Luke.

"Why did I call Ash to handle this situation?"

"If I have three other dudes maybe I get her to leave. You babe, don't scare her." He pats my head and the women is pacing our backyard.