Chapter 5

Samantha's P.O.V

"Oprah is today." Luke laughs and shakes me.

"I know." I laugh standing up.

"She's coming here isn't she?"

"Yeah that's why I woke you up at ten. There gonna be setting up by the pretty tree outback at eleven."

"Thank you." I laugh and I go the closet and I just stare. Luke picks me up and moves me over before walking past me to his side and laughing.

"What should I wear?"

"Babe, you look beautiful in anything."

"Thank you but I think your full of crap so I'm just gonna stare till I come up with something." I eventually take out a black skirt and a tank too that says 'today's outfit' and I tuck it into my skirt. I put on this white flats that has studs on them and I go to the bathroom.

"Babe, curl or flat iron my hair?" I ask him and he walks in pulling his shirt over his head.

"Just braid it."

"Good idea." I nod and it do that and I pull it out making it fuller and more of a messy braid. I do my makeup and Luke takes it away.

"You look perfect with out it."

"Luke, I have half my face done so hand me the damn makeup." He laughs and gives it to me. I finish covering my dark circles and I put on some eye liner, mascara and I fill in my eyebrows.

I walk downstairs and I open the fridge grabbing some yogurt and granola. I make my cup of tea and I put it I'm a mug that I love. I sit on the patio and I go through my Instagram and stuff. The door opens and Luke sits next to me.

"The guys are coming over later to write in the studio."

"Tomorrow I'm recording in there because of the three songs."

"Sounds good."

"I'm also going to New York in two days."

"What for?"

"Cindy and I have to be there for a shoot."

"Okay so the guys will most likely be here recording and stuff."

"Sounds good." I smile and the doorbell rings. I stand up and I put my bowl in the sink and I place my mug down. I open the door and she's here.

"Nice to see you again." I smile and she hugs me.

"Come in."

"So this is your place with Luke?"

"Yes it is."

"Why don't you show me around." I nod and I bring her around and we end up outside.

"And here is where most of my friends and people just hang out. My brothers raid the basketball court and my other friends just go in the pool."

"Beautiful home."

"Thank you." They start setting up by the tree and I look for Luke. He's on the phone the phone by the trampoline. I run over to him and I hop on his back.

"Hello." I smile and he laughs. I hop down and he turns around.

"Yeah I'll be there." He says on the phone.

"I have to go. Bye." He hangs up and looks at me.

"That was management and I have to go to Australia with the guys in two weeks." I nod and he wraps and arm around me walking back.

"How long?"

"A month."

"Okay." I nod and he stops.