Chapter 11

Samantha's P.O.V

"So Samantha was seen at the beach with her best friends and we spotted a ring on her finger." The tv speaks and I nod.

"I just wanna talk about the fact with her friends. She's best friends with her brothers girlfriend and her other brothers girlfriend. Then her friend from Canada is dating her brother as well." The lady adds.

"Actually she was friends with them before they started dating her brothers." Another women joins in.

"No the biggest shocker is that she is best friends with her ex boyfriends new girlfriend and her current boyfriend or maybe fiancée is best friends with Shawn, her past boyfriend." I roll my eyes as I chop the food in front of me.

"Well they were seen getting on a plane to Norway which is an odd choice and the next images we see are her at the beach with a ring on her ring finger."

"I think it might be false because they are so young. But they have been everyones favorite couple for three years and I think it wouldn't be too bad to get married." The tv turns off and I turn around seeing it was Luke. I turn back around and I smile.

"Wait till they know it's true." Luke smirks coming over and wrapping his arms around me waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I smile shaking my head.

"I know."

"So I'm thinking we send wedding magazines in our names to tmz so they know."

"Clever, but I think we shouldn't."

"I also think you need to make sure Faith will have a kid so we can because I don't think Jack was joking."

"There's no way he's having a kid before me because he couldn't handle a kid."

"Give him a little credit. He practically raised you."

"I know but a baby? No it wouldn't work."

"Yeah it wouldn't." He laughs eating a bunch of chips.

"I swear you're gonna turn pudgy."

"I used to be chubby so it wouldn't be a shocker."

"You eat like a horse to be completely honest." I tell him and he nods.

"Nay." He replies and I smile.

"And I'm gonna get married to your ass in a year."

"We also need to decide the date." Luke notifies me and I nod.

"What month do you like?"

"I like October or November." I admit.

"I like that too."

"How about the day we met?" He smiles.

"So October 29th?" I ask.

"Also like Nocember 29." He smiles and I laugh.

"I love the dates too but why that date?"

"I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't know."

"Just a random date?"

"Yup." I sit at the table with my food and Luke follows with his plate.

"So who is gonna be your maid of honor?" Luke asks and I think.

"I don't know. I have Mahogany, Faith, Cindy, Rina, and Elle."

"Who would you make your maid of honor out if them?"

"I'm leaning toward Cindy because of just stuff and reasons. I don't wanna offend the other girls though."

"They won't feel upset."