Chapter 13

Samantha's P.O.V

"Babe, I don't think I can do this." I tell him looking at my fathers house.

"Yes you can." He places his hands on my shoulders and looks in my eyes.

"I'm here with you." He interlocks his right hand with my left and we walk toward the door. I have on my black skinny jeans, one of Luke's flannels and my black Doc Martens. I ring the bell and Jack answers.

"You look terrified. Don't be." I nod and we walk into a living room where I see Faith, my dad, Dana, and Harrison.

"Nice to see you Samantha." My dad stands up and hugs me. I step back and I reach for Luke's hand again.

"So who is this?" I tighten my grip on Luke's hand and he senses my fear.

"This is Luke." Jack butts in and I nod smiling.

"Well take a seat. Everyone is just talking and getting to know each other." I sit next to Faith and she smiles at me.

"So Jack, you said this is Faith?" Dana asks.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend. I can't go without mentioning that it wouldn't have happened without Sammy because Faith is Sammy's best friend, and she introduced her to me."

"Well what do you do Faith?"

"I am a surfer and I'm in college." They nod and all eyes are on me.

"Sammy, why don't explain the boy sitting beside you." I laugh knowing 'beside you' is a song of Luke's and he knows that's why I let out a laugh.

"This is Luke and he's my fiancée."

"Did you say fiancée?" My dad asks and I nod.

"So you are eighteen and engaged?"

"Yes."

"How long have you known each other?"

"I started dating Luke three years ago."

"And how old are you?" He asks Luke and I see Jacks stare on me.

"Twenty-one sir." The glare I am getting is super nice.

"You are not getting married." My dad states and I shake my head.

"No, you can't tell me that."

"I'm you're father, yes I can."

"Harrison, why don't you go play with Faith." They both leave the room and it's awkward.

"I do not want you marrying Luke."

"And that's where you are wrong. You denied me the love that I should've gotten as a kid and you turned away from your daughter and ignored her. I was raised by Jack, my brother, and he's the only person who could make me not get married. He gave me the love that you never did. You left mom and she became an alcoholic and that meant I got literally no help till Jack was old enough to help me. I was left to suffer and that was because you left me and the worst thing is that you think it's all good. You also went and had a kid. You cared for him but you left me out and I'm doing the same with you. I only came here for Jack and the worst thing is that I know your new wife doesn't know who the hell I am or anything about me." The room becomes quiet again and I look at my wrist.

"I only know what the media has told me about you. I want to know about you as much as I know Jack." Dana admits and I nod.

"Would you be willing to sit here and talk?" She asks and I look at Jack.

"Sure." I nod and she smiles.

"So, how did you two meet?" She smiles and I laugh.

"I broke up with my boyfriend Shawn and I ran right into him and we talked and for a month after that we met up when we could, and he asked me out by flying to LA for the day."