Chapter 18

Samantha's P.O.V

"I am so nervous." I tell Harvey.

"You're getting married. You should be happy, not nervous." All the girls are sitting around and hair and makeup is being done. Yesterday night was our 'bachelorette' party, but we just watched a bunch of chick flicks and ate ice cream. I haven't seen Luke in like two days and I won't till I am walking down the damn isle.

"Well you look beautiful, so don't worry." Cindy smiles.

"Thanks." Once my makeup is done I sit down on the couch. I look around and I just start to panic a little.

"Sammy, you okay?" Elle asks and I shake my head. All of them look at each other nod and walk out. I don't even ask any question because I'm too bust stressing out.

"I'm coming in." I look up and it's Shawn.

"You are getting into the dress, and you are marrying Luke. I'm not in a tux and tie for nothing and neither are the guys and in sure Luke doesn't Luke bow ties." I laugh and he sits across from me.

"Why are you even nervous? You have everyone here happy for you and you have the guy who adores you out there."

"How can my ex boyfriend say that stuff?" I ask looking down.

"Because if you love somebody you'll be what they need. I love you, but not the way Luke does. I used to, but that was almost four years ago. I found somebody who I love and the type of love I give her, is what Luke gives you. I'm here as the best friend and the idiot who you make fun of to feel better. I'm here and if I can tell you to marry that boy, you should. Who do you think told him to wife you?"

"You're gonna make me cry." I say as a tear falls. He gets up and hands me a tissue box before taking a seat next to me.

"Please go out there and stop letting the nerves control you." I wipe my eyes and he laugh.

"You missed a little." He takes a tissue and fixes it.

"You do know my family is out there and are probably more happy then they'll be for me getting married." I laugh and I stand up.

"I love you." I hug him and he laughs.

"I'll go get the girls. Hurry up, we have to do this." I smile and the girls walk back in.

"Knew it would work." Elle smiles. They help me get into my dress. I look at the mirror and I smile.

(If you want to see her dress go to my Pinterest, which I think I've said too many times, but it's @SammyLangmaack under the wattpad stories folder.)

"You ready?" Cindy asks and I nod noticing all the girls are in their dresses which are all pale pink. We found one color that looked good on all of them and ran with it.

"Who are each of us walking with again?" Elle jokes.

"Mikey and Cindy because they are made if honor and best man. You and Shawn, Rina and Ashton, Mahogany and Calum and Faith and Niall. Don't make me repeat that." I laugh.

"Got your heals on?" Mahogany asks and I nod lifting up my dress to reveal the white heels. We all walk out of the room and I look at my bracelet. The bracelet I have been wearing for almost four years. Same with Luke.

"Okay, Luke has already gone down the isle and now go people." The wedding planner says and I rub my hands together. Jack laughs and hugs me.

"You look gorgeous." I smile and he just looks at me.

"I can't believe this is happening. My baby sister is getting married."

"Please don't cry." I tell him and he interlocks our arms smiling. He smirks at me and I smirk back.