Chapter 12

Samantha's P.O.V

"We are going hiking, come on." I shake Luke and he laughs.

"Babe, bring someone athletic with you."

"No I want you to come with me." I kiss him to get him and and he kisses back.

"Fine." He stands up and I go to the closet with him behind me. I grab my black nike sports bra, my black nike pro spandex and my long sleeved basketball shirt that yet again is because of my brothers. I also grab my sneakers and I change into that before going to the bathroom. I put my hair in a ponytail and I don't put on any makeup because I don't feel like sweating it off. I go downstairs grabbing my sunglasses and I go to the kitchen grabbing my water bottle from the fridge. I eat a granola bar waiting for Luke. He comes down a few minutes later looking annoyed from having to exercise.

"Don't be lazy. Elle and Shawn are coming too so you can be lazy with Shawn."

"Thank god." He sighs and we go to my car. We drive to where we are meeting Shawn and Elle and I park. I get out and Luke is groaning from having to come with me.

"Babe, stop being a baby." I laugh and we start walking. He grabs my hand and we keep walking and we see them ahead.

"Look who finally got here?" Elle laughs.

"Blame that on this lazy ass."

"Join the club." Shawn says to Luke and I laugh.

"I'm gonna talk to Sammy, you can be in your lazy club." I go over by her and the guys stand together.

"Can the lazy club go get breakfast instead?" Luke sighs and I look at Elle.

"Just go." She laughs and they smile. Luke comes over and kisses me before walking off with Shawn.

"They are something." She sighs and we keep walking.

"So when's Shawn's tour start?" I ask and she takes a deep breath.

"He goes in two days for the European tour and it's till July. So it's January so like five and a half months. He's never gone that long."

"Hey, I understand. Dating singer problems." I laugh and she nods.

"When does Luke leave?"

"February tenth and trust me, it gets better even though your boyfriend is somewhere in the world. Just have trust that they aren't gonna do something wrong or anything to risk your relationship. The only way I go on is knowing that Luke isn't with the opening act or with some random girl."

"A lot of trust."

"Trust that needs to be there or it won't work. Luke trusts that I won't be with some male model or other singer although the Mac Miller thing was a lot of trust because of how we were in the video."

"It's not that I don't trust him because I do it's just I don't trust some girls."

"Yeah, I understand."

"How do you get to talk to him when he has such a crazy schedule?"

"He calls me at least once a day and texts me whenever he can. We FaceTime usually twice a week, but with the wedding planning which is giving me headaches, we are gonna be more of an average of three."

"So you think I'll be okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, Shawn's a great guy."

"So is Luke." I smile and we keep walking.

"So did you figure out whose the groomsmen?" She asks and I nod.

"Don't tell anyone but Ash, Cal, Mikey, Shawn and I think Niall."