Chapter 4

Samantha's P.O.V

"Finally I'm out." I laugh packing up my things. Yeah, I ended up being in here till now and it's September first. Emily left three months ago and I have had this room to myself. It's quite lonely and right now I'm so happy. I'm in a pair of black leggings and a loose white tee shirt.

I throw my duffle bag over my shoulder and I shut the light off in my room. I look at it and smile. I see a bunch of envelopes on Emily's desk and I pick up the note with them.

"To Samantha. Don't open till you are feeling the emotion on actual letter. I know you, but be patient." I laugh and I put them all in my bag. I walk out of the room and to the front of the building.

"It's your time honey. You got this. Things aren't as nice out there as in here but you need to keep up with the work you've done here. I love you." I hug momma Kay and I smile.

"Thank you for being there for me when I cried about missing people."

"What's a momma for?" I laugh and I smile.

"You got this." I look at the door and I nod. I walk out and I stand out there for a minute. I walk to the gate and I take the big step out.

"I told you I would be here." Luke smiles and I hug him.

"I love you." I laugh and he pulls me to Jacks car.

"I love you too. Now come on we are going home." I get into the car and Jack turns around smiling at me.

"Come on we are going home." Jack laughs and I nod.

"That's what Luke just said so let's actually do this." I laugh. We drive the nice hour and a half to the house and I may or may not have sprinted to my house. I run in and right up to my room. I sit at my desk and I look at the award sitting on it. My Grammy and my other awards.

"No come on. We are going to the beach!" Jack laughs and I stand up.

"Fine." I laugh and grab my bathing suit. I put on my favorite bikini which is my baby pink triangl one, and I put on my white shorts. I look in the mirror and I take a deep breath.

"You look fine. don't worry." I say to myself and I go grab my backpack. I walk downstairs and I grab my penny board.

"Can I have my phone?" I ask Jack and he hands it over.

"Promise me?"

"I promise you Jack." I nod and we head to the beach. I see Cindy and Sam notices me. He puts his hands over her eyes and turns her around. I drop my bag and I laugh. Sam uncovers her eyes and she looks at me and cries. I walk over to her and I smile.

"You don't how much I missed my best friend. I never missed somebody so much." She pulls away and wipes her eyes.

"Do I look okay?" She asks and I laugh.

"You look perfect."

"Look who's talking." I laugh and we both sit down.

"I need to look at my phone." I laugh and I immediately go to my texts and I start to make one to Kian saying hey.

"No need. I'm right here." I turn around and he bends down to hug me.

"Nice seeing you here." He smiles and I nod.

"Same here. I was away from society for too long."

"More like away from me for too long. Seeing you for three hours isn't ideal. I need to see you like at least a day a week."

"I know." I laugh placing my phone down.

"What are you doing to celebrate?"

"Nothing." I shrug and he shoves me over.