Chapter 10

Samantha's P.O.V

"Okay." I open my eyes and the two things that I've dreamed of seeing my whole life are in front of me. Both my hands go to my face and the tears fall.

"Samantha Kay Gilinsky, Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god." I whisper into my hands while nodding.

"Babe, if that's a yes I'm gonna need your hand?"

He gives me the biggest smile and he laughs. The tears of joy keep falling and I give him my hand. He slips the ring on and stands up. He wipes the tears of my face with his thumb and kisses me. When he pulls away he keeps his hand in mine.

"So does this mean there's no concert and the guys aren't flying here?" I laugh and he nods.

"Sorry. I needed a way to get you on the plane to Norway without thinking something was up."

"Is this why you asked where I would want to go the most in the world?" He nods and we start walking again.

"Yeah so look. You got to see northern lights."

"They're just how I saw in pictures, but better." I smile and I bend down. I pick up some snow and I hit Luke.

"You're gonna get it." I run and he wraps his arms around my waist smiling.

"I love you so much." He smiles setting me down.

"I love you so much too. See we are meant for each other."

/////////////////////////////////

We walk into our house and I see people are here even when we aren't.

"Cindy, Elle, Mahogany and Faith! Backyard now." I shout walking into the backyard. I sit on the grass by the trampoline and they all sit down too.

"What's up and where were you two?" Elle smiles and I look around.

"So I got to see Norway."

"Wait he took you to Norway for a day for your anniversary?"

"That and something else." I smile.

"What happened? Oh my gosh, you did it." Cindy cheers and I laugh.

"No think again."

"I don't know. Just tell us." I can't help but smile and I can't get the smile off my face.

"He proposed." I stick out my hand and they jump up smiling and squealing.

"Oh my god!" Elle shouts and Jack, Sam, and the guys walk out.

"They know?" They laugh and I look at Jack and Sam.

"You know?" I ask and they nod smiling.

"Yay." Cindy shouts smiling like an idiot.

"Okay well the guys will be going inside so you girls go freak out." Sam laughs and goes back inside.

"What happened? Say everything."

"So he told me that they had a concert in Norway and he couldn't leave me on our anniversary. I asked where are the guys and he said they had a later flight. We get to Norway long story short and then he blindfolded me and I thought I was gonna die. He undid the blindfold, but told met I keep my eyes shut. I guess he took the time to get ready and when I opened my eyes he was on his knee and I just cried. The northern lights were doing there thing too, so I was so happy."

"That's so perfect." I smile nodding and Cindy hugs me.

"I'm just shocked." I laugh looking at the ring on my finger.