Chapter 4

Chiron's POV

After asking Poseidon's permission, I tell Annabeth to grab her belongings from the Athena cabin and move them to the Poseidon one. Her and Percy both give Poseidon a hug and leave to go situate themselves.

        ____________________________________

Today, Sally is picking them up. She talked to her husband and got them both enrolled at Goode High. I hope they do okay.   

Sally's POV

I can't wait to see Percy. The last time I saw him was before he went missing. Oh my poor Percy. I hope he isn't too malnourished. 

I check the counter in front of me to make sure it's clean. I've made a batch of blue cookies to give Percy and Annabeth when they get home.

"Sally, dear, it's time to go," I hear my darling husband Paul say.

'It's time' I tell myself. I can barely believe it. Oh, he's going to be so tall. I can tell his voice will be deeper, just by the voicemail he sent me when on his way to Alaska. 

              ____________________________________

We are almost there. Paul is driving his blue Prius. The hoof-prints are still there. Ah, the fun of having a demi-god for a son. I start to think of some of my experiences with him, from a friendly hellhound appearing in my living room, to being stolen by the Minotaur.

"We're here."