Hurt Annabeth - Headcanon

Thalia was mad. Annabeth was very hurt. Mortally wounded. As she rounded up the hunters, she went to Goode, Percy's school, and asked for Percy. She found him in the library surrounded by books about architecture. She looked at Percy crying and sat down next to him and cried. They cried and cried until Paul came up. "Sorry Paul, I should probably leave now.." "Actually I came to tell you that your boss has let you go and I am giving Percy the keys to my car." Percy looked at Paul, gave him a big hug, then grabbed Thalia and ran to Paul's car. As they drove away Thalia said, "I came to yell at you for letting her get hurt, then I saw you, and I couldn't." Percy nodded and sped up. As they reached Camp Half-Blood they jumped out of the car and ran. They ran to the infirmary where Will was taking care of Annabeth. They saw Nico standing over Annabeth and freaked out. Will pulled them aside and told them that Nico was there to make sure she doesn't die. He also said when she was conscious, she was asking for them. They sit next to her and Percy kisses her. During the kiss, Annabeth moves her hand towards him. Percy pulled back and stroked her face. Thalia gave Annabeth a big hug and a kiss on the check before stepping back and praying. Praying to Athena, Apollo, and Hades. She prayed that Annabeth would be okay. Nico looked at Annabeth and screamed for Will. She was almost dead. Percy laid on top of her protectively. He was not letting her go. Thalia drew her bow and got in a protective stance. Apollo came down and started working on Annabeth to save her. He refused to let her die. He could not live with himself if she died. He would have to see Percy broken everyday, and also Poseidon and Athena, not to mention Aphrodite. He couldn't let that happen. He would heal Annabeth. So Will, Apollo, Nico, Percy, and Thalia all worked together to heal Annabeth. Percy kissing Annabeth, Nico warding off death, and Will, Apollo, and Thalia actually healing. 

Will it surprise you that I don't remember this? This is my October replacement.