Chapter 7

Annabeth's POV

Percy is leading me up the stairs. Suddenly, he stops. It must be his floor. He leads me down the halls.

"Here we are!"

Percy led me inside. It is beautiful. The entryway was a long hallway. Some walls were painted teal. The kitchen was long, and thin. It looks like you can't open the fridge and pantry with any room. Next to the entrance, there is another hallway with a bedroom, a closet-turned-bathroom, a closet, and a bathroom. The other bedroom had a door, leading to a square space with two other doors. The door on the right leads to the bathroom, while the door in front leads to the actual bedroom. The living room was huge. The dining-room-table was a beautiful glass countertop with a spiral wood base. There was another sitting room that looked like it could be made into a bedroom. It was perfect.

"Which bedroom is yours?"

"The one next to the kitchen."

Oh, the one with the square room.

"Wisegirl, are you ready to make it our room?"

I sighed. He is so amazing and sweet.

"Let's go to our room, Percy!" I started towards the room.

"Wait!" Percy's sudden urgency makes me stop and turn around. "Let's do it together"

He walked towards me, grabbed my hand, tiny and dainty compared to his, and together, we entered.

I know that it isn't as long as usual, but I really felt this was a good place to end.