Chapter 6

Paul's POV

We are going home. I know. Percy and Annabeth are in the backseat. I check the mirror and find them kissing. Of course, they probably don't have privacy to do that in camp. I haven't told anyone yet, but they have the same schedule. I can tell Sally is glad to have her son back. She keeps on looking back, probably just to make sure he is there.

Sally, for some reason, felt like she needed to disturb them. "Are you excited for school?"

"I can't wait to see my friends, oh, wait, I'm a loser and don't have any."

"I personally am very excited for this. I can't wait to experience a public high school. The last school I went to, well, that was before I fell off a cliff."

Okay. NOW I cut in. "When did this happen?"

"Paul, don't ask."

"No, if I am going to live with you, I atleast want a rundown of all your quests. That way, no more surprises."

"Fine, so when I was twelve, Zeus' lighting bolt was stolen. I took Annabeth and Grover on the quest with me. The prophecy was 'You shall go west, and face the god who has turned. You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned. You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend. And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.'"

"Percy, you forgot that before you entered camp, the Minotaur took me to Hades."

"Oh, yeah. That's probably important. So, Paul, do you remember the big manhunt for me?"

"Yeah...."

"This is why. We traveled the country. Met Ares, went in the tunnel of love, rode with a zebra, lion, and antelope. Got stuck in the Lotus Casino until I figured out something was wrong. Went to the underworld. Found the lightning bolt Ares put in my bag. Fought Ares after escaping. Oh! I forgot about fighting Medusa, and a weird monster at the arch."

"Seaweed Brain, just explain the prophecy."

"Oh. You shall go west. We went to LA to enter the underworld. Face the god who has turned. Ares. Find what was stolen and find it safely returned. The bolt and Hades' helm, which was also missing, were returned. Betrayed by one who calls you friend. Luke poisoned me. I failed to save Mom. I knew she would hate any of us to stay behind for us. I ended up getting her back."

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did all of that!?!"

"Yes, Paul."

"Thank you for telling me."

No response.

I look back to find them cuddling. Annabeth is asleep on Percy and Percy is holding her close. I grab Sally's hand and leave our hands together.

"Percy! Annabeth! Wake up! We are almost home."

"Mom."

"That is me. Anyways, we have some rules."

Wait, what. "Um....leave me out of this. We never talked about this."

"Fine, I have some rules. I understand you guys are sleeping together. You will be allowed to sleep together and stay together. Rule One: No Babies. Rule Two: Stay together. Rule Three: No downplaying. Rule Four: No parties."

"Mom. Just basic rules for teenage demigods, right?"

"Yes."

Should I tell them now, or let them figure it out? I'll tell them now. "So. I have a surprise!"

Percy's POV

Oh Gods, let's hope it is a good surprise. Oh! We are home!!

"Paul, honey. Why don't you tell us at dinner. Percy, show Annabeth were she is going."

"Wise Girl, follow me please." I start walking towards the door, when I hear her giggle behind me.

"Seaweed Brain, you forgot the bags!"

So that is why she is giggling.

"My fair lady," more giggling, "how could I forget your luggage?"

I pick up our bags and turn for the doors for try number two. I walk in the doors. So far, so good. I walk to the elevator.

"Percy, please no elevators just yet."

"Of course my lovely! Up the stairs we go!"

More giggles. Perfect!