PART 1

The scene begins from Ishita seeing Raman sing a song for Shagun over phone. She gets really upset and goes to the room. Although Raman has seen it, he acts ignorant to avoid questions. As he enters the room, he sees the wardrobe messed up and Ishita rearranging it. He realizes that she is really upset and Raman definitely can't see her like that. Sensing Raman's presence, Ishita quickly goes inside the restroom.  He decides to cheer her up over coffee. He asks Neelu to get 2 cups of coffee to his room- filter coffee the way Ishita likes. When Ishita came out, he offers her the cup. As having coffee was a very silent affair, Raman asks Ishita how was the meeting at Ruhi's school. She answers his questions his brief. Both were trying to avoid holding gaze- Raman because he could see several questions in her eyes and Ishita as she didn't want to catch Raman lying through his eyes.

Suddenly, his phone rang and much to Ishita's dismay, it was Shagun. Raman received the call going outside the room on the pretext of office work. Shagun told him that there was some sale at a nearby shopping mall and as she was bored sitting at home, she asked for his permission to go there. Raman couldn't let her go alone. So, he told her that he will pick her up from her place within an hour and will accompany her. He left the house saying he had an imp meeting at the office. But Ishita  knew it was untrue. Though Raman felt very bad to leave Ishita like that, he could not take a risk regarding his baby. It was extremely special to him as it belonged to him and Ishita.