NOT FOR THE KIDS THIS TIME

Ishita stormed out of the hall while Raman was crying incessantly. Soon, the whole Bhalla family left but Raman stood their invariably.

Mr. Bhalla: Raman, chal ab. Ghar chalte hain. (Let's go home.)

R: Nahi papa. (No, dad.)

Toshiji: Dekh puttar, Ishita ka gussa thanda hone mein waqt lagega. Tu baad mein usse baat kar le.  (Ishita's anger will take time to subside. You give her some time.)

R: Nahi maa, mujhe abhi baat karni hain usse. (crying) Woh aisa kyun kar rahi hain? She should have at least talked to me once.
No mom, why is she doing all this? She should have at least talked to me once.)

He went to Ishita's room and heard faint sobs from inside. It was no rocket science for him to guess Ishita's state.

R: (softly) Ishita... Ishita, I am sorry baby. I am very very sorry. Main jaanta hoon tum ro rahi ho, please ek baar mujhe baat karne do tumse. Let's just sit together once and talk everything out yaar, please.  (But, Ishita did not open the door) Ishita, please.
(Ishita, I am sorry. I know you are crying. But, please talk to me once. We will sort things out. Please just open the door once.)

Soon, Romi and Mihika took Raman away asking the Iyyers to take good care of Ishita. When they reached the Bhalla house, Adi and Ruhi were playing in the hall. They saw Raman's tear-stricken face and rushed to him.

Ru: Papa, kya hua?  (Dad, what happened?)

A:Aap ro kyun rahe ho?   (Why are you crying?)

R: (wipes his tears) Nahi, nahi beta. Kuchh nahi.  (Nothing dear.)

Ru: Ishima theek hain na...?     (Is Ishima fine?)

R: Haan, she is perfectly fine. Unki memory wapas aa gayi hain.  (She is perfectly fine.She has got her memory back.)

A: Wow! Really! Matlab ab hum unhe Ishima bula sakte hain unke saamne.
(That means now we can call her 'Ishima' )

R: Haan jaroor.   (Yes, of course.)

Ru: Hum unhe abhi jaakar mil sakte hain?   (Can we meet her right now?)

R: No beta, she is resting. Unhe baad mein jaake mil lena.   (No dear, let her rest now. She is very tired.)

Ru: Nahi, hum abhi chalkar unhe ghar le aayenge.       (No, but we want to meet her now!)

Simmi: Haan, yeh sahi hain. Ishita bacchon ko kabhi mana nahi kar payegi.
(Okay, no problem. Sje won't deny talking to kids.)

R: Nahi Simmi. Adi, Ruhi, suno. Ishima aur papa ke beech thodi fight ho gayi hain. SO woh abhi naraaj hain aur ghar nahi aana chahti. That's why if you wish, aap jaake unhe mil lo, but don't force her to come back.
(No, Simmi. I would bring Ishita back in this house and in my life only because of our love and not just for the kids. Adi, Ruhi, you have to know that me and Ishima had a small fight and she is not ready to come back home. That's why you can go to meet her but don't force her to come back.)

A: Okay papa. Waise bhi, we are used to your fights. Abhi hum Ishima ko mil aate hain.
(Okay dad, we are used to your fights and we are sure you will bring Ishima back.)

Simmi: Bhai, tune aisa kyun kaha?   (Bro, why did you do this?)

R: Kyun ki ab main bachhon ke jariye Ishita ko nahi manana chahta. I want her to forgive me as her husband Raman and not as her children's father. Ab main apni Jhansi ki Rani ko manaunga, woh bhi apne tareeke se, aur apne pyaar se!
(Because I want IShita to forgive her husband Raman and not her children's father.)