REVELATIONS

The next day, Ishita went to the hospital  to meet Dr. Manoj. The receptionist told her that he had not come yet and asked her to wait in his cabin. She was sitting on the chair across his when her eyes fell on the envelope on the table with Shagun's name on it. Though she knew it was wrong to intrude, she couldn't help but open it. And what she saw shocked her to the core! Those were Shagun's pregnancy reports which were positive confirming Raman to be child's father. She became numb. With tears in her eyes, she left the place and reached home. She was highly infuriated. As soon as she saw Raman, she confronted him about it. (Exactly like the serial. And Raman could not say anything as he wanted to talk to Ishita alone but she was least interested as she felt cheated, dumped.) Then, Raman went to Manoj's place and even Simmi and Ishita went there to confront Shagun.

S: Simmi, Ishita. Tum dono yahan.

I: (when she saw Raman there) Ohhh aapko aur kahan expect kiya ja sakta hain?

R: Ishita just listen to me...

I: (angry) Stay away from me... I am not here to talk to you. I don't even wish to see your face after what you have done to me. Mujhe isse baat karni hain(eyeing Shagun). You were very right. Raman can only love you in his life. Actually, I am here to congratulate you on your victory. Tumne mujhe challenge kiya tha ki tum Raman ko wapas paa logi and see you won. Many many congratulations Shagun. I must say you know Raman  really well. Jaanti ho ki unhe kaise rijhana hain. Aisi kya khushi hain jo sirf tum unhe de sakti ho.

S: Ishita yeh baccha...

I: Oh right yeh baby. Is baanjh Ishita ki to aukat hi nahi hain Raman ko yeh khushi dene ki.

The moment she called herself barren Raman pulled her by her arm.

R: Don't you dare say that for yourself...

I: Why Raman? That's what you wanted me to feel right?

R: Ishita aisi ek baat hain jisse tum anjaan ho. Please let me talk to you, please.

I: And you think mujhe wo baat sunni hain Raman. Mr. Raman Bhalla, thank you. Thank you for letting me know my worth. I am not interested in knowing anything now. Aapne jitna mujhe dard dena tha de chuke ho. Jis takleef se main gujar rahi use aap na kabhi samajh paoge, na kabhi kam kar paoge. 

She was crying my now.

I: Mujhe nahi chahiye aisi shaadi. Aap apni Shagun ke saath khush raho. And don't ever try to talk to me or even come near me.

She breaks her mangalsutra while Raman stands shocked. She takes Shagun's hand and wipes off her sindoor.

I: Yeh sindoor tumhe mubarak ho jo kabhi mera tha hi nahi.

She storms out of the house with Simmi following her. Raman starts crying uncontrollably thinking how he broke his marriage with his own hands. He is very guilty for making his madrasan cry so much. He picks up the mangalsutra and looks lovingly at it remembering the moment he made her wear it. He kisses it and again sobs remembering her words of breaking their marriage.

R: Kyun Ishita, kyun nahi sunna chahti ho meri baat tum. Please just hear me out once. I swear I will tell you complete truth. Koi secrets nahi rahengi. But please don't walk away from me. Meri baat suno please.... I beg of you Ishita... please...