REALIZATIONS

Raman came inside Ishita's room happily. But the nurse asks him to control his emotions and deal with Ishita softly and patiently. She should not be given any kind of stress given her health conditions.

R: (slowly)Hi, Ishita. Kaisi ho?

I: (smiles) I am fine, Mr. Raman.

R: Mr. Raman?
I: I got to know that you saved my life. Mujhe toh uss accident ke baare mein kuchh yaad nahi aa raha. But, I am very much thankful towards you. Jab mujhe hosh aaya toh maine aapko nahi pehchana, I am sorry about that.

R:(sadly) Sirf itnahi kehna tha?

I: Yaa, thank you once again ki aapne meri jaan bachayi.

R: Kaise nahi bachata. Tumhare saath to meri saanse judi hain.

I:(a bit surprised) Sorry, kya kaha aapne?
R: I mean... mera farz banta tha... aapki jaan... I mean jaan bohot important hoti hain. Kehte hain na jaan hain toh jahan hain...

I: Right. So, thanks again.

R: You are always welcome. Aap rest kijiye.

Raman dejectedly exits from the room. The doctor tells him to call Subbu as Ishita is constantly asking for him. After some time, Subbu comes there. Raman narrates to him the whole incident and begs for his help to which he agrees. Then, Subbu goes to meet Ishita while Raman keeps looking at them through the glass door.

S: Hi Ishu.

I:Hello Subbu, kahan the tum?

S: Sorry, aane mein thodi der lagi. But I can see that your absolutely fine.

I: Yaa, woh Mr. Raman Bhalla naam ek shaks ne meri jaan bachayi.

S: Ohh haan. Mila main unse bahar.

I: Kya? Woh abhi tak yahin hain?!

S: Haan hai. (holds Ishita's hand) Ishu, thank God you are fine. Agar tumhe kuchh ho jata...

I: Relax Subbu. Mujhe kuchh bhi toh nahi hua. Tumhari shakal dekho kaisi ho gayi hain. Tum ek kaam karo jaake cafe se coffee pee kar aao.

Seeing this scene, Raman moves away from there. Subbu comes out of the room where everyone thanks him for his help. Raman calls Subbu to the cafe on the pretext of discussing Ishita's health.

R: Hello Subbu, thanks for your help.

S: Are anytime Raman. Waise bhi pichhli baar hum jab mile the, toh it wasn't that pleasant. I hope I will be of some help this time.

R: Even I hope so. Jab tak Ishita theek nahi ho jati, you will have to meet her frequently.

I: Yaa Raman, no problem. Waise bhi Ishu is a good friend to me. And as I said, last time jo maine kiya, uss wajah se I owe this to Ishu.

R: Friend. I know she is a great friend but just for the record, she is my WIFE, and will always be.

Subbu smiles seeing him so jealous.

S: I will be careful.

Both exchange smiles with the hope that Ishita will be well soon.

- AFTER 7 DAYS

Raman decorates Ishita's room in Iyyer house with white lilies, Swiss chocolates and sweet fragrances the way Ishita loves. He had explained the situation to Adi and Ruhi who cried initially but decided to help their papa get their Ishima back. They have painted a beautiful poster with 'Welcome Home' written. When Ishita and all others come home, she asks for the person who did that decoration.  Adi and Ruhi come in and say that they had done it. Ishita gets emotional on seeing them but doesn't understand why she feels so connected with the. She hugs the two of them mouthing a thanks. They call her 'Ishita aunty' on Raman's instructions.

Ruhi: Ishita aunty, par yeh sab hum ne akele nahi kiye.

Adi: Hame hamare papa ne help ki.

They call their papa who inside and Ishita is surprised to know to see Raman and know that he is her neighbour. She doesn't understand why she felt so happy on knowing that they will get more time to  spend with each other. Raman hopes that he is able to revive Ishita's memories and get his Jhansi ki Rani back.