EPILOGUE

-After One Year

-Early in the morning

Raman and Ishita were fast asleep. Raman was the first one to wake up. Waking Ishita up with a morning kiss was his daily ritual. Whatever the situation was, even if they fought, they had made a pact of sleeping together every night. Raman upheld every promise he made to Ishita. They were truly having a 'happily ever after'.

Soon, Ishita woke up. She was ecstatic to find her darling, loving loving husband by her side, admiring her. On the bedside lay a bouquet of white lilies.

R: Happy Anniversary Madrasan!

I: Happy Anniversary Raavan Kumar!

Raman handed over a glass of green smoothie to Ishita.

I: I have to have this smoothie and you are having my favourite coffee.

R: That's because I am having coffee on your behalf darling. You can't have coffee at this stage of pregnancy.

I: Yaa. But it's okay. My favourite husband is having my favourite coffee. So, I will have this smoothie for four more months.

R: Favourite husband! Aise kitne pati hain tere?

I: (giggling) I meant, my most favourite person is having my favourite coffee.

R: So here's to our first year of 'love' marriage, five months of pregnancy and four more months of waiting for our Little Princess. Cheers!

I: (clinking coffee mug and smoothie glass) Cheers! You want a Princess?

R: I am okay with a Prince as well. But preferably, a girl. Jaise Ruhi ne hamari zindagiyan itni khubsoorat banayi, humein ek saath jod diya hamesha ke liye, uss ne toh raunak layi iss ghar mein. I would love to have another Princess. Tumhe Prince chahiye?

I: Jo aapko chahiye wahi muze chahiye Raman. Nothing else. Yeh baby apne aap mein hi ek miracle hain. Humne koi bhi treatment nahi li thi. Aap ne mana kiya tha mujhe because you couldn't see me going through any pain to get pregnant.

R: And then, tum achanak se apne clinic mein faint ho gayi. I still remember the call your assistant made to me. I was shivering with fear till I got to know that you were fine. And my heart was in my mouth when I got to know you are pregnant.

I: Zindagi kitni khubsoorat ban gayi na Raman. Humne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha humein itni saari khushiyaan naseeb hongi.

R: Hmm. Destiny truly had a fairy tale in store for us.

I: So cheers to our love!

R: And cheers to our 'happily ever after'!

I: I love you Raavan Kumar!

R: I love you Jhansi Ki Rani!

********************************************THE  END******************************************

R: W