DISAGREEMENTS

Ishita reached Ruhi's school and asked the teacher about her going missing. They searched the nearby areas and were shocked to find Ruhi in a temple. She was crying in front of God's idol and saying-

Ru: Bhagwan ji, aap ne toh mujhe promise kiya tha na ki aap papa aur Ishima ko kabhi alag nahi karenge. Toh phir ab aap unhe alag kyun kar rahe ho? (sobs) Aaj subah maine dekha, papa aur Ishima bilkul achhe se baat bhi nahi kar rahe the. They were not even at each other. Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hain ki Ishima shayad kabhi papa ke paas, humare ghar mein wapas nahi aayengi.
(Dear God, how could you break your promise of keeping my Ishima and papa together? I am very much afraid that now Ishima won't ever come back to our house because I saw her  passing cold glares to papa today. )

Ishita was in tears hearing her words. She ran to her and engulfed her in a hug.

I: Rooh, mere bachhe, aisa kyun bol rahe ho aap?
(Rooh, my child, why are you saying something like that?)

Ru: Ishima, I am sorry, papa ne bola tha ki main yeh baat aap se na karu. But I was missing you too much.
(Ishima, I am sorry for saying all that, but dad told not to pressurize you to come back home.)

I: Betu, don't cry baba, stop crying, come on. Look, papa aur Ishima ke beech kuchh fight hui hain, par hum woh solve kar lenge na. (Do't cry, my lad. Look, your parents may fight, but they will solve their problem on their own. And most importantly, they will never fail to love you.)
We will never leave you alone.

Ru: I love you Ishima.

I: I love you too beta! And listen, kabhi bhi, koi bhi baat karni ho, aap bindhaast Ishima ke paas aa sakte ho. You don't need to stay away or not talk anything with me, okay?
(I love you too, dear. And you must know that if you need to talk anything to me, anytime, then I am right here.)

Ruhi hugged Ishita tightly. After some time, both reached home. Ishita brought Ruhi to Iyyer house. Ruhi was relishing her favourite south-Indian dishes and paysam.
Ishita decided to call Raman and inform him about Ruhi's state of mind. 

R: Hello, Ishita bolo.

I: Raman, actually, I wanted to tell you something very important.

R: Bolo na.

I: Can we meet?

R: (surprised) What!! Tum mujhse milna chahti ho? Haan, haan. Hum aaj, abhi milte hain. I am coming to pick you up.
(You want to meet me? Yaa, yaa, sure. I am coming to pick you right away.)

I: Raman, relax. Abhi main busy hoon, shaam ko milte hain.
(No, I am busy right now. We will meet in the evening.)

R: Ohh! Okay, fine. Main hotel room book karta hoon...
(Okay, I will book a hotel room.)

I: Kya! Room? Room ki kya jaroorat hain? 6 baje coffee pe milenge. Bye.
(What?! What's the need of a hotel room? We are just meeting for coffee, at 6 o'clock, sharp. Bye...)

R: (sadly) Okay, bye.

Raman was very excited about meeting Ishita. He decided to buy some gifts for her. He arranged for a red Kanjivaram saree, a gold and a diamond jewellery set, perfume, purse and her favourite white lilies bouquet.
Ishita got ready in a simple blue saree and was waiting for Raman to pick her up. Soon, he reached wearing a black tuxedo, looking perfect and handsome.

-In the car

I: Itni tayyariyan? Yeh sab kya hain?
(What's the purpose of all these preparations.)

R: You will know soon. (smiles)

Both reached the coffee shop. It was all empty and Ishita rightly knew why.

I: Yeh poora coffee shop aap ne book kiya hain na?
(You have booked this whole coffee shop, right?)

R: Tumhe kaise pata?   (How did you come to know?)

I: Mujhe aap ki har aadat pata hain.      (Because I know how your mind works.)

R: (looking in her eyes) Tum mujhe sab se jyaada jaanti ho.
(You know me so well!)

Their eyelock was broken by a waiter asking for order. Both ordered filter coffee.

I: Aap filter coffee kab se peene lage?
(From when did you begin having filter-coffee?)

R: Jab se tumhe miss karne laga.(Eye lock) I mean, jab tumhara memory loss hua tha, I was really missing you. Toh har subah ab main coffee peeta hoon... and sharab bhi chhod di.
(Since then when I started missing you! I mean, when you had that memory loss, I was really missing you. That's why I started having coffee, and I also quit drinking alcohol.)

I: Punjabi ne sharab chhod di?         ( A hard core punjabi gave up alcohol?)

R: Kya kare, Madrasan ko nahi kho sakta!          (Because I wanted my Madrasan back!)

I: (breaking the eye lock) Raman, let's get to the point.

R: Let's get to the gifts first. (gives her the gifts) Yeh sab tumhare liye.

I: (angry) Iss sab ki kya jaroorat thi?           (But I don't need them.)

R: Ishita, relax. Chilla kyun rahi ho?            (Why are you shouting?)

I: Kyun ki mujhe inn mehenge gifts mein koi shauk nahi hain. Yeh saree, gold, diamond jewellery, aur inn saari cheezon ke liye nahi aayi hoon main yahan.
(Because I am not a fan of expensive, exclusive gifts. I did not come here to receive these gifts from you.)

R: Ishita yeh toh maine bas...       (Ishita, I just...)

I: Maine bas kya? Yehi socha na ki mujhe inn sab se khareed loge.
(Did you think of bartering my decisions with these gifts?)

R: Ishita, I thought tumhe yeh achha lagega.   
(What?! I simply thought these would please you.)

I: Achha, my foot. Main Shagun nahi hoon jise gifts se khareed sako.
(Please, my foot. I am not SHagun to fall for such gifts!)

R: Shagun? Uska kya tallokh?             (Shagun? What has she got to do here?)

I: Kyunki aap ko to har jagah wahin dikhayi deti hain na. Aap ko har aurat usi jaisi lagti hain. I am wondering main yahan aap se baat bhi kyun karne aayi. Galati ho gayi mujhse jo maine aapko bulaya. Mujhe toh Shagun ko hi message karna chahiye tha.
(That's because you just see, or want to see Shagun in every woman around. You think that every woman must be like her. I had come here to discuss something very important. But I should have rather involved Shagun in this.)

Saying so, she left the place with a disgusting look. Raman was very sad and disheartened.

R: (self thought) Ishita, main aisa kuchh nahi karna chahta tha. Main tumhe Shagun se kaise compare kar sakta hoon? I can never ever do that. Lekin galati bhi toh meri hi hain. Mere hi harkaton se yeh sab sochne lagi ho tum. Mujhe tum mein woh 2 saal pehle wala Raman nazar aane laga hain. Tumhe humare pyaar par yakeen nahi aa raha, har baat par shaq karne lagi ho tum. I can't let you become that Raman who had no faith on love. Tum aise nahi banogi Ishita. I won't let you think that way. Tumne meri zindagi mein roshni layi thi, ab main humari zindagi mein rang aur roshni launga.
And for that, I need to take some solid step, I know what should be done for that. Tumhe phir se vishwas dilaunga main ki Ishita aur Raman ek saath rehne ke liye hi bane hain. Because I love you and I will win you back!
(Ishita, I don't know why you are getting these kind of thoughts. But I swear, I didn't do any of these to make you feel bad or low. I just wanted to show my  love towards you. But I think my way was not right. And in fact, I am the person who made you think in all those directions. My actions added to your woes and now you are not believing anything- neither our love nor my loyalty. I am getting to see the previous version of Raman in you-the one who had no faith in love, who didn't trust anyone completely. But I won't let you hate me or yourself the way that Raman did. And for that, I need to take some solid step, I know what should be done for that.)