Chapter 42

[BLUE CHRISTMAS]

[Nat]

Nandito na ako ngayon sa airport. Si Aries lang ang nakakaalam na aalis ako at pupuntang Australia. I didn't want to tell my parents where I'm going but I told them that I'll be having a vacation. The nedd not to know, anyway. And also... honestly saying, I'm hoping for her to follow me or at least, stop me from leaving. I know, I assume too much.

"Good evening passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 847J to Perth. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass ready and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

Hindi muna ako nagready. I dialled a certain number and placed my phone onto my ear. This is where my plan begins. Someone have to pay. Hindi ako makakapayag na masira lang ng ganoon 'yung relationship namin na walang nagbabayad. Shemade my life hell? I'm going to make hers ten times worse.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello. This is Mr. Montemayor. What's up?" I replied to the caller. I hired a secret agent who will do this for me. Technically, dahil trabaho niya ito at mas expert siya sa ganitong bagay. I asked him to find all the informations he could get abot her.

"Well, nalaman ko na isa siyang sikat na model sa Paris. She has a fiance na isang model din but she doesn't like him. She models her aunt's designs there. Kumikita siya ng 80,000 a week dahil na rin sa daming agencies na kumuha sa kanya. She has three flings. Kaaalis lang niya sa Antique. Apparently, papunta siya ng Manila para bisitahin 'yung lola niya. I've also got some photos and couple of videos of her taken from Antique. I could post it in her blog if you want. It would surely ruin her," sunod sunod niyang sabi sa'kin.

I thought of it. Pinaplanuhan ko talaga ng mabuti itong gagawin ko. When Casey told me what happened and who was behind all of this, I feel like hitting all the chairs and tables and punching the wall. Btch!

"Okay. Sige, don't post the pictures just yet. I want you to send the photos to her grandmother first. When you've done that, I'll tell you what you should do next. Give me a ring soon." I hung up the call after that.

I decided to gather all my things and line up. Hindi masyadong maraming tao dahil hindi naman maraming tao ang babalik pa ng ibang bansa dahil malapit na ang pasko. Plus, thie is business class and a direct flight. Total nine hours ang biyahe. May bahay kami sa Perth pero hindi ako tutuloy doon, sa hotel nalang. I don't want to be surrounded by my maids (bimbos) and they they all go flirting with me. I'd rather be alone.

Tumayo na'ko saka pumila para magboard. I readied my passport and boarding pass. A few minutes later, I was sitting at the back of the aeroplane. All the memories I had with Candy flashbacked then. Kahit ako sa sarili ko, hindi ko akalain na mafafall ako sa isang katulad niya. I ate my own words.